Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet-and-cute

even my elder sis also in bangladesh now..!after 5 years she came back to BD..!..i am soooo happy..!๐Ÿ˜›

It must b wonderful na?? My elder sis is too in Bdesh....so wen we go..our house feels filled..Cz she is there
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: robbieluvr

@MARI: hain??? what???

@Sofu: Yeah i know what you mean, neech beech mein show bohat acha ho jaata hai but phir a little dragging!! UFFF Arjun i hate him and Annie also GOD!!!!
UMMMMMM.... I don't like that show :p๐Ÿ˜†

imu tu america main rehti hain na..?toh ani ihaa aker itna despo behave kyun kar rhain hain..i just dont understand..!btw...deeds huyaa kya ๐Ÿ˜‰..between them..!

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sofu: LMAO!!! Yeah i was just watching the old episodes and i'm loving it, the show was soooo amazing back in the days๐Ÿ˜ญ, i meani still love it par purane episodes were just mind blowing! I'm really waiting for the SR though, i really wanna see it now! Ummmm wait what's the F lead???
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

It must b wonderful na?? My elder sis is too in Bdesh....so wen we go..our house feels filled..Cz she is there

yea...my sis ka reception hain march main..!
Sofna thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet-and-cute

@sofu...di i misssd all my paradise friends...faz,shaz,zee,imu,tas,nihu,zareen.chand.manal,lana,mariel,
sheyn,nidz..and lots of them...

whenever i log into geet forum...!i feel like...like so lonly..!

Me too..i always search for This AT...N FIND NO1 HERE๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ......shaz, zee, shyn, hiba, sal, somx faz n somx me..we all catch up on msn...that wa sliek daily till i stopped..but they all do still
robbieluvr thumbnail
@Mari: LMAO!! Despo for what??? Deed kiske beech mein?? I'm totally confused, what did you say??๐Ÿ˜†
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

Me too..i always search for This AT...N FIND NO1 HERE๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ......shaz, zee, shyn, hiba, sal, somx faz n somx me..we all catch up on msn...that wa sliek daily till i stopped..but they all do still

yea..i know about msn..!shaz momaaa also told me to join with them..!i will..pakaa.!but i just need some time..!๐Ÿ˜›
Sofna thumbnail

@Sofu: LMAO!!! Yeah i was just watching the old episodes and i'm loving it, the show was soooo amazing back in the days๐Ÿ˜ญ, i meani still love it par purane episodes were just mind blowing! I'm really waiting for the SR though, i really wanna see it now! Ummmm wait what's the F lead???

Female Lead๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..lots of peeps dnt watch cz of Neha Sargam the lead in CCBM....i didn like at first tooo...but i watched for Kinshuk..n got hooked..n then strated liking Neha..n they really compliment each other..n hav some Chemistry between them๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sofna thumbnail

@Mari: LMAO!! Despo for what??? Deed kiske beech mein?? I'm totally confused, what did you say??๐Ÿ˜†

i think i read Tanu updsate or som1 told me apparentlty the day of maaneet wedding AA๐Ÿคข...tookk vows n had their SR too๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข...n look at Maaneet.....they still wnt hav it till Jan 2010๐Ÿ˜†
robbieluvr thumbnail
Wel, yeah i don't like her but i'm not that big of a fan of Kinshuk either and plus i can't handle the family/saas bahu drama, too much too handle and these dramas get boring way too quick and they show very little of the couple also!