Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet-and-cute

@sofu..hey sofu appi...!

@imu..yeap...!ye log kab sudhregaaaa re.....!

Mariammmmmmmmmmmm...do u knw i was thinkin of u n fatima  alott...cz many members of my fan r goin bdesh for past few weeks...2 familis hav gon..n my mum n bro are leaving this satday
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sofu: LMAO!!! I know man, but the SR will happen soon so i'm waiting and they really need to stop with the baby or geet life situation i agree, it's sooo annoying!!! I know Baar baar wohi rona dhona is annoying man!
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

Mariammmmmmmmmmmm...do u knw i was thinkin of u n fatima  alott...cz many members of my fan r goin bdesh for past few weeks...2 familis hav gon..n my mum n bro are leaving this satday

even my elder sis also in bangladesh now..!after 5 years she came back to BD..!..i am soooo happy..!๐Ÿ˜›
robbieluvr thumbnail
@Mari: Yeah i agree man, i watch their scenes over again, but i really want that hotness and spark to come back, no more cute scenes anymore please, we want hot scenes!
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: robbieluvr

@Sofu: LMAO!!! I know man, but the SR will happen soon so i'm waiting and they really need to stop with the baby or geet life situation i agree, it's sooo annoying!!! I know Baar baar wohi rona dhona is annoying man!

oye imu ager stunnind intemet scene nehin dikhayaee na..!toh teri toh kher nehin..!
๐Ÿ˜†
Sofna thumbnail

@Sofu: awwwww really, a lot of people aren't liking it anymore i guess i know why!

@Mari: yeah, my interest drifts, but then all of the sudden we get an amazing MaanEet scene so i come back lol!!!

U no Iman upto Dec i watched on off....but since teh 6day ..n new writers....the show became unberable for me.....even tho we got som really good moments..ie teh seduction, tailor scenes n bindi...but these few epi's cant take away the bad efefct of a month of filler epi.....Arjun i dnt find interesting..at alll.........the only 2 villains that wud mke me watch wer NT n Brij..but Brij....came bak as a cook...๐Ÿคข.....

mayb will watcha gain wen NT n Dev return๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw Iman u watch CCBM...catch up with NivRen a sweet couple in makin
robbieluvr thumbnail
@MARI: hain??? what???
@Sofu: Yeah i know what you mean, neech beech mein show bohat acha ho jaata hai but phir a little dragging!! UFFF Arjun i hate him and Annie also GOD!!!!
UMMMMMM.... I don't like that show :p๐Ÿ˜†
Sofna thumbnail

U no Iman i hav MORE eagerness to watch repaeat of th delhi office epi's....than wait in anticipation of their SR......i hvnt watched tehir wedding at all...n it's playing onn TV nw..i jst wswitch channels๐Ÿ˜†
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
@sofu...di i misssd all my paradise friends...faz,shaz,zee,imu,tas,nihu,zareen.chand.manal,lana,mariel,
sheyn,nidz..and lots of them...

whenever i log into geet forum...!i feel like...like so lonly..!

Sofna thumbnail

@MARI: hain??? what???

@Sofu: Yeah i know what you mean, neech beech mein show bohat acha ho jaata hai but phir a little dragging!! UFFF Arjun i hate him and Annie also GOD!!!!
UMMMMMM.... I don't like that show :p๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Dnt watch the show...Jst NivRen๐Ÿ˜†..i prolly knw Y..is it the F lead??๐Ÿ˜›