Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Written Update 30th Dec 2010.. =D

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Written Update 30th Dec 2010:

Ok the epi starts with Ranbir at Akshay's house.. Akshay's mum calls Ajay and tells him that someone has come to meet him.. Meanwhile Manjari with her friends is standing outside Akshay's house, all three of them looking lovingly at Ranbir.. Manjari says to her friends that 'as it is someone else's house I cant take everyone there.. Let me go alone' .. Ammu stops her saying that 'she is too clever and just wants to have her chance with Ranbir and cut the other two'.. Manjari then starts crying on purpose saying 'you guys think I will do such bad to you guys who has been with me since years!! For just someone you guys pointed fingers on my friendship.. Guys always come and go but friends don't!!'.. Continues crying.. Then her friends feel guilty so they console her and let her go inside.. Manjari is abt to enter when Ajay comes to see Ranbir.. So Manjari stays outside behind the curtains.. Ranbir jumps up and goes to Ajay shaking hands and saying 'hi Ajay'.. Seeing this Akshay's mum asks 'do you guys know each other?' Ranbir answers 'Yes aunty this is the third time.. First time' ' he then stops and thinks abt the disco ' then continues 'han first time in restaurant then on the way and now today.. And you know what Ajay Ive heard alot abt you in Mumbai.. You have been a great singer.. Aunty ji you know I own a production house and we're launching India's Top Talent and only because of that I have come here to Agra as my dad Mr Avinash Malhotra used to live here..' Akshay's mum says 'Oh toh tum Avinash ji K betey ho.. He was a great friend of my husband but later when he shifted to Mumbai that house is all quiet..' Ranbir answers 'But aunty it wont be quiet anymore as Ive come to stay here'.. Akshay's mum says 'Oh that's great.. Do keep coming here then..' Listening to this Manjari could not control herself anymore and jumped in saying 'Toh you're gonna stay here.. wow.. that's great' seeing this everyone is surprised as to why is Manjari so excited abt it.. Akshay's mum on seeing Manjari gets upset and leaves to make some tea..

As soon as she leaves Ajay goes to Ranbir and tells him 'Look dude I don't care abt whatever biodata you just gave..' Ranbir interrupts and says 'hey dude I do care.. You have been the winner of India's Top Talent when you were only 10 and then you left singing.. After such a big achievement I don't know why you left.. Even the judges wanted you to become a great singer today but you just dropped!! Why dude?? You have been gifted such a beautiful voice by ur mum.. even she was a great singer of her time.. Then why you left singing I still wonder that..' Ajay gets angry and tells him angrily 'Listen I don't want to sing, finish ur bakwas and leave.. Im not interested in either ur production house or even ur friendship..'.. Exactly then Akshay's mum enters and says 'chai'.. Ranbir drinks tea and says 'wow aunty this reminded me of my mother.. Ok aunty I'll take ur leave..' He leaves..

Manjari comes out of the house and keeps looking at Ranbir lovingly.. He turns around and calls her out.. He asks her if he can meet her today.. Manjari gets excited and says 'yes why not.. lets go out from here'.. Manjari's friends also accompany, but Ranbir stops them saying 'sorry guys I just want to talk to Manjari alone..' Her friends get furious.. Manjari and Ranbir come outside and talks.. Ranbir says 'Hey im sorry Im meeting you like this in front of the whole Agra.. I don't want people to talk rubbish abt you.. im sorry but I just wanted to talk to you about something..'.. Manjari replies 'no no its ok..' Ranbir says 'Im telling you this because you are his girlfriend nah so..' ' he doesn't completes and Manjari interrupts saying 'ohhh nooo Im not his girlfriend!! You can go and ask him too.. There's nothing between us!! Plz!! We just became friends few days ago'.. Ranbir then tells her 'ok sorry.. but you are his great friend nah.. so i think you can make him agree to sing.. he has great talent, he is just wasting it.. I want you to make him understand, if ur boyfriend I mean ur friend if he takes part no one can beat him.. he will win for sure..' Manjari says 'ok I'll try..' They shake hands and the YIH Title Track plays on them..

The scene then shifts to Akshay thinking abt Manjari.. He asks himself why is he so sad.. is it because of the reason that he did not get Manjari's love or is it because he could never open up to her.. Just then he sees Pooja standing there.. Pooja says 'Im sorry Akshay I came into ur room without knocking.. But Ive come here to know why are you ignoring me??' Akshay says 'No Pooja there's nothing like that..' Pooja says 'I know Akshay why are you sad.. I know that you don't trust our relationship anymore.. I thought we have come too close to each other that we could anything to each other.. Akshay do you remember I talked to you abt my worry of studying after marriage.. When I can open up then why cant you Akshay?? Since our marriage has been postponed both our families are upset.. But Akshay I don't mind coz I know that there must have been a big reason behind that.. But Akshay I can only guess that unless you tell me.. That's why plz I request you to share ur worries with me.. I will always be there for you Akshay.. I don't care if we get married today 2moro or whenever, all I know is that you love me..' She starts to leave.. She reaches the door and with tears in her eyes says 'And I also Love you Akshay.. So whatever decision you will make I will always adhere to it..' The YIH tune starts there..

Pooja comes out of Akshay's room when Akshay's mum sees her and asks her 'Did Akshay say anything to you Pooja??' Pooja says 'no aunty'.. Akshay's mum thinks in her head that 'My son Akshay's biggest problem is that he cant open up to anyone and keeps everything inside himself and this girl is upsetting him more' and then turns to Pooja and tells her that 'Akshay has been upset about his work since few days and wants to stay alone.. Can you leave him alone for 2-4 days??'.. Pooja says 'yes aunty' and leaves.. Pooja's mum over hears this convo and thinks that Chaturwedi ji was right.. and also thinks that if this marriage doesn't take place what will Pooja go through then..

The scene then shifts to Akshay in his room thinking that he lost his love but should Pooja go through the same thing.. He remembers that Pooja gave him a letter which he threw in the side.. He picks that up and reads 'Im most probably the world's most luckiest girl ever who got such a caring, loving, honest, hardworking lifepartner!! Maybe I wasn't capable of ur love.. I dint know anything about love.. I always loved my books.. but you changed me.. your love changed me.. I may not love you as much as you love me but I can assure you that I will always be with you in every step of life and will never allow sadness to touch you.. Your's Pooja'!! This is where the epi ends!!

OMG guys!! Im totally falling for this Akshay-Pooja Jodi!! Totally!! Loved them today!!  Big smile

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 30 December 2010 at 4:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthia32WhitestallionRoarkchucklebuddymrk-1Perfangel5655viniva sharmaRajinilicious

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

-Rozi- Senior Member
-Rozi-
-Rozi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Thank-you guys!! Your most most welcom!! Smile
cynthia32 Senior Member
cynthia32
cynthia32

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much :)

WooHooHaha21

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
THANKS BUDDY

WooHooHaha21

Gaya3Devi Senior Member
Gaya3Devi
Gaya3Devi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Smile

WooHooHaha21

130291sr Newbie
130291sr
130291sr

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
thanks yar advance new year wishes to allParty

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index