India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Moi loves Daksh!!!...<3...

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Haha,sorry all...I had to let it out!!....I'm absolutely in love with Daksh!!....He's one cutie,here!!!.....Frankyly speaking,the first promo never caught my attention.It seemed lyk nther ghar-parivaar sorts.I liked Naina,though;she's really pretty.But,me started with the show after the very first sight of him!!....*sigh*.....Day Dreaming

I like how the character is.He's a completely good-boy types material!!!LOL....:p...I love his dressing!!!Embarrassed.....I love how simple and sophisticated he is......He looks absolutely cute in the "glasses-wala-look".....those specs really fit his face!!....looks amazingly cuteee!!!Embarrassed.....And his smile...ufffff...ishhh simply adorable!!!.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

haha....phew....gotta a bit out of control....but moi totally in love with him!!.......Day DreamingDay Dreaming....and ish absolutely coz of the actor playing it!!...Gaurav's the perfect one!!.Day DreamingDay Dreaming....He's new,but I think his acting skills are outstanding.U won't really find him over-acting,which is quite common with the newcomers!!Ouch.....I absolutely adore him!!....And I hope we get more of him in the coming week!!!Embarrassed

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 30 December 2010 at 5:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliakshi-sidputul..Naina..

Rupa87 Goldie
Rupa87
Rupa87

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Omg! Me too love him. He"s so cute<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

superdupercool Groupbie
superdupercool
superdupercool

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
mee too i love daksh too
Tongue

akshi-sidputul

LEYLA2005 Groupbie
LEYLA2005
LEYLA2005

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
He is the reason I am watching, he is the strong silent type, he is so very cute mwah

akshi-sidputul

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index