xoashaknowsbest thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i was watching sad vms of sadhanas death and i still dont understand what the purpose of it was..
nothing good came out of it at all
eventually ranvir died
khushi never had a real mother
alekh went pagal
and bidaai got lower trps than usual and ended
i just dont understand how bidaai bettered from this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AL of things u have added please don't say bidaai got lower TRPs and ended ,we all know it set record on day of its end and had very good Tam all throughout post leap except 2-3 weeks where sakshi was evil and was given over focus.
just bec u don't like her death doesn't mean u can demean other people who were in it ..bidaai gained a main lead who was par excellence in acting ,which was not there before.....before it was older cast who were par excellence actors and NOW we got even main leads,parul for a change got a challenging role and she was way too good and looked super beautiful,
bidaai got 2 cute kids and very powerful father daughter bonding in name of anmol and Tammy and also amazing story of not even blood relations but dil ke rishte can be mor epowerful as were anmol's rishte with all members of rajvansh khandaan
point is every article admitted it had high TRPs but why u have to post misleading stuff is beyond me
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sammy thanks for clarifying

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sami di thanks for clearing her doubts :P
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well said sami dii 👍🏼
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol it was only during sakshi's track that it got better trps.......otherwise it  was mostly out of top 10... but don't know why some ppl alwayss try to deny the fact  but fact is fact..
@TS..you're absolutely right...leap was the worst step and bidaai ended bcoz of less trps post leap otherwise they would have never ended it.....and we all know why it  got good trps on last day..coz we all foursome fan's wanted to see how the show we watched for three years gonna end......
Edited by shaazi - 13 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seriously shazi of course the TRPs r high bec certain Mr mahajan's pics were shown or his name was mentioned bla bla bla..rest of tiem when it got in top position by certain other gentleman's charm was not bec of that but bec of mr. mahajan's charms...so what can i say u go and celebrate his charms..afterall he is only one na...who is best actor in whole wide world ..who is parul angad seema aloknath against his charms
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xoashaknowsbest

i was watching sad vms of sadhanas death and i still dont understand what the purpose of it was..

nothing good came out of it at all
eventually ranvir died
khushi never had a real mother
alekh went pagal
and bidaai got lower trps than usual and ended
i just dont understand how bidaai bettered from this

Well I agree with you...it was a sad ending for a sad character...and it shattered the hopes fans like me had been holding onto for nearly 3 years...it was a bad moment and it has ended any emotional attachment I had with a TV serial...I was far too in love with Salekh and invested in Bidaai...bad move.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sami01

seriously shazi of course the TRPs r high bec certain Mr mahajan's pics were shown or his name was mentioned bla bla bla..rest of tiem when it got in top position by certain other gentleman's charm was not bec of that but bec of mr. mahajan's charms...so what can i say u go and celebrate his charms..afterall he is only one na...who is best actor in whole wide world ..who is parul angad seema aloknath against his charms

oh plz i didn't say anything like that...i said it was bcoz we all FOURSOME fans wanted to see how our once fav show gonna end coz it was the last epi of our once fav show....i didn't say anything abt mr.mahajan as you call it. first read my post clearly...and as far as trp's are concerned , m saying watever i have seen, i think it got much better trp's  during sakshi's track and it was mostly out of top 10  before......it's my pov and i believe wat i've seen
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tell me about!

me too feel the same! everyone says it ended while still doing good, but if they had ended with foursome together then,it would have been one of it's kind where a show did great with simple and realistic lovestories of RR and SA.