Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #23~ (Page 136)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
bye/seeu good neend/good night/gr8 day..

.kal kab ayega ..shaan kaise ayega..and khanak kab dress change karegi/kab apni original hair main aayegi...(unanswered questions)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi22

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

@ hira: aww thanks girl! i will surely consider your proposalLOL

@ rooj: i know i know! like i said take your time :)

so what's up? i agree with you guys i'm still watching the show for my favourite actors :D the story the plot i gave up on ages ago!which is WHYYYY my siggies are ahem all related to actors rather than characters! LOL! does that make sense?LOL but having said that i don't remember the last time i actually watched a full episode of RBO!LOL

veena! give the modgiree a break! you won't get fired you're ill! :(

beeni: tere naam mithas hai! I mean the tofeeees. lol

I see you and hear u on that actors and ahem part...seriously I want Shanak back! btw jab real life nahi hamare nakshe kadam pe chalti toh phir reel hi theke haiWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeees.Dilwale.kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saira-

^^Same here Beeni...I watched the other last 2 weeks in bits and pieces,I want to do a ShaNak analysis or thesis in they AT! really missing them Unhappy

Do what i've been doing...going back to the old scenes and looking for Yashran Masti analysis! watch the post SR scene where he picks her up...that is soooo YashranWink

I'm doing analysis or rather Ph.D on Shanak now!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeees.Dilwale.kubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
rooj if you wanna see some yasharan i shall give you a very nice video to watch! wait for another PM!LOL

kubare

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
TEECH:
Nooo.. i didn't intend it for you at all.... you know that naaa!!!Confused
I meant it because for the past two three days all i see is complaints.. and then i watched ShaNak and some epi yesterday and was like W*H... what are we complaining about!????
More so.. the lead is gone.. the CV's are struggling.. and all the pressures.. as an audiance we are feeling the pressure how is btching about all this going to help!??

Pointing our disagreements is fine..... but over powering our mood with it... and constantly doing this is not healthy for us and the show.. my POV.. totally!

Originally posted by tofeeees

[

did i give you the Most Optimistic Member award once?Ermm If i did then dude i have to be like the best judge of ahem people here!LOL see that is EXACTLY why i was missing you SO much veena! there were loads of times when i was in the forum when i'd stop and just stare at the screen and think "had veena been here this would have been different!where are you veena! veenaCOME BACK!!"LOL

i want to have fun everywhere!Big smile

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEnnnzzz.... you girls have forgotten to have fun... what is that !????
why is everyone so serious about this show..
are we getting our life lessons...
Is our yearly review dependent on it..
why are we not taking the good things and over analizing EVERY freaking detail.. to the extent of expressions.. handmovements and all.. gosh people mellow down.... remember this is SHOW...

Lets have fun... lets make some good topics.. gosh all those actors are putting together their time to give us a show.... lets have fun!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaahirakhatritofeeees.Dilwale.kubare

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
rooj; I love to do that! I don't like creating topics...we usually discuss this in the ShaNak AT!

^^Beeni; which YashAran video you talking about? Shocked

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@gaayu  what is this i checked out on my dish tv u are rigth...they ahve removed 6 a.m telecast.. adn pyaar ki ek kahani is there on that time..

God knows why theya re over promoting yeh ishq haaye and Doond legi..heard from many both shows are considerednot good already... (just others t view and not mentioned to disgrace these shows in anyway)

@teech i can understand ur feelings...but trust me they never showed suraj/khanak closer....

OMG!!our shanak scenes are too close 9cosy)by all meansWink

Please face book people post at swapnajis fan page askign for restoring yashus old hair.

.i have written already but no one has supported it by writing again...

may be if many write something may happen...(specifically mention chori chori chupke se/yeh ladka seq hair) and No shining churidhars...

theya re killing her beauty instead of enhancig it

..a salwar in good  quality would hardly cost rs 500 incl stiching Why are the producers so stingy with yashus dresses.l feel like sending loads of salwar material some times ..Atleast then they would do somethign hopefully.

please post at swapnajis fan page on yashus hair and  no shining  dress  plus repeat telecast.to be restored ....all are talking here but noone is  posting there.
Shriya... like i requested the other member to refrain from posting comments on promoting or even requests for the show in the DT.. i would ask you to do the same.

I know i have allowed it before ... but we are going to keep this thread clean where everyone can come and have a convo about the Episode.

Hope you understand and use the thread below for its purpose.

IMPORTANT-all Odhanians-come and support RBO

Thanks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx.Phoenix.xXtofeeees.Dilwale.kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hello everyoneHug.....Hope you guys are well....

Aaj kal look-alike ka season laga hainConfused.....S1 prpmos mein, RBO mein....

rooj-i

Go to top