Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
good girl zenn! LOVE you! :) i am telling you when karan returns i will HOGGGG the shanak AT like really HOG it! okay guys i'm off! need to sull-eeeppp see you sson good neend! (ps: i want my good neend back!!!)
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Beeni: Tu pitegi aur mujhe bhi marwayegi! May is called Mata-ji because of her Belan, Danda, Look and Maybe jhadu! Lord knows what else...I called her because me and Vat were going at it at Intazaar thread and posting wrong songs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so I called her Mata-ji!🤣 all in good humor.

At least tum ghar toh ho na! main nahi! I miss Shanak!!!

@ Saira: yaar i know wat u mean bout the rain dance i want it sooo bad! beeni write the OS!

@ May: see even Saira likes the name! 🤣🤣

@Krishna Di!🤗 How are my darlings?!! and you are the only one who noticed my analysis! lol sare ke sare nakame hain!🤣 just kidding ladies...I love u all! and how r u Di? I miss your Pink!!!
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bye beeni.....giving ur gud neend bak....:))😆....shanak dreams..!!
kk girlsss...me too going off.....bye...tcr...gud neend....
hugzzzzz***************
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamasallfav

@beeni:girly??hehe...but anyways hv to watch d epii....n more excited tht after the epi yashu is praised by everyone....!!

i m rly in a trap...i coudnt watch d epii n also nw mah youtube is nt workin......mummmyyyyyy......

heyy krishna...zen..rooj n all else hr......!!wats up guyzz??

hey hun how r u?
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Beeni: bye Tofee! u have to fight with me now for Shanak! I didn't get the siggy for no reason! lmao *evil smile*🤣🤣🤣
good Neend!!!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Zen and Rooj darlings...the babies are doing good both are asleep...so me online....😆😆

@ Beeni GOOD NEEND dear...sweet dreams ....you kow who to dream about😉😆😆😆

@ Shama....hello dear...long time....😃

Medusa.. thumbnail
@rooj:i m f9 dear...wat abt u??i think its our first introduction...dont knw much abt u....hehe...anyways...hv 2 go off....hope to meet u 2mo...tcr...
bye...gud neend...shanak dreams....!!!!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee................!!!!!!!!!!!
Medusa.. thumbnail
@krishna:heyy krishna....yupp...long tym...but i guess this meeting is 4 no use....hv to go off nw yaar...but after long tym..cmng to DT...wanna spend 10 more mins wid u guyzz....hehe...
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shama,Beeni; Goodneend and sweetdreams...hope to catch up tommorrow! Shaan is back! ðŸ¤—

@Rooj;I think I have to start buttering Beeni ki bacchi for the OS!  😆 I mean I'm waiting for it and plus I love mataji's LB moments and the whole zoobi-doobi idea!
Edited by -Saira- - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Di: awwww sweet angels...I bet the mommy is having time for herself now...I know ur state Di! I mean i can imagine it! been with babies since I was 18...

@ Shama...right? yea v haven't been introduced...Im rooj (urooj to say) but i prefer Rooj and I just joined the forum not long ago but have been with IF since 2006. I live in USA and well idk how else to intro myself...lol

neways study hard i guess (im assuming here) good neend!!!