Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Stop callling me that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ewwwwwwhhhh....*May has a hissy-fit*...........🀣 Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me here Rooj was in an other thread...the CC and the one by Yumna....did you read my take on her question....Parvachan like KhanakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really hope we do get a Shanak scene....and he can shout at her later for all her GOLMAL..with Sam back, fixing her with Rahul etc....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A hug and more.....for tomorrow please.....poor Yashu...has been there in every episode....carried the whole show on her shoulders really in his absence..along with the rest..but she the most...
kubare thumbnail
God I miss my siggies..😭..

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ May: What? don't u love the name I gave you?🀣 such a humble name yaar!🀣 *Rooj is whinning like a kid if May has a HIssy fit! *🀣

@ Di: Yes I read it! Superb Di kya take! didn't u read my comment!! hum dono ke same vichar hai! Aries gall think a like!!

Even I want Shanak Scenes we are such shanak deprived burthals!πŸ˜†

and yes Yashu has been brilliant! I think i will write a topic on her tomorrow or later today (USA timings)! she was brilliant as usual!
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Saira: i skipped the part where ur not willing to share with me fine I'm gonna do what Mata-ji is doing *hissy-fit* 🀣

@ Di: i miss my SR siggy get it fixed and then tell me how to get mine fixed too!🀣
kubare thumbnail
@Rooj darling just read it....my net is so damn slow oday...its a killer really...urgh...
And yes we Aries girls...Rock...!!!!

Can't wai to read your post soon tomorrow as it time for me to hit the bed....see you all tomorrow.

Okay ladies me off for the night..Good Neend all...see you tomorrow and I really hope we have a Shanak scene...
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Di: AwwwwπŸ€— take good night rest and love to my darlings!! (i am yet to see their pics. accept me on FB already! lol)

and yes u will find a lovely post from me! and i see Saaz beat me to Yashu's post! darn it! πŸ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Di: We Aries Gal Rules!πŸ˜‰ Leader joh hain baba!🀣
kubare thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Was going to mention the same...Saaz beat you to it and yes ...to us being leaders....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so true nah....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†