~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #23~ - Page 109

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Saira-

@Shama,Beeni; Goodneend and sweetdreams...hope to catch up tommorrow! Shaan is back! ðŸ¤—

@Rooj;I think I have to start buttering Beeni ki bacchi for the OS!  😆 I mean I'm waiting for it and plus I love mataji's LB moments and the whole zoobi-doobi idea!

Tu mujhe marwayegi! lol Mata-ji doesn't like the name and has kindly requested for me to change it! I hope she is ok now with it! lol 🤣 Love you May *Innocent face and looks for May*

Beeni ki OS is needed! I demanded one yesterday myself so let's see! I think I shud demand for more! lol
Beeni i also want yasharan pm :p

Veena i know :D
^^Awww bless you Krishna! 😳 I love babies! I mean I don't really have any baby nieces or cousin's maybe that's why! :)
@rooj: lol....thnxxx yar..i gt 2 read ur whole biography....lol...:D...
n will introduce myself 2mo...hope to meet u...
nw reached to d max guyzzz......4 last tym byeeeeeee.......hugzzz***
Speaking of mata ji
Where is she?

^^rooj; I love May...more like her posts! I hope she won't mind...last time calling her mataji! 😆 I thinking of giving Beeni a sauda 'deal' if she is fine by it! let's see how it goes! lol!

hey guys ... r we gonnna have a shanak scene tomorrow or just shaan entering.......shaan / kt will be clueless to whats happening right now.....so many things changed epi to epi 
@ Shama: i can go on and on about my biodata but I wont...its too long! lmao I prefer one of those members of the week threads where u can grill the murghis or something!

@ Teech: she is eating

@ May: i didn't mean to start the Mata-ji mantra but now it has started! I'm loving it!🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't kill me!

@all: I need help with my SR siggy...ummm how can i get it fixed people?
@ Saira: what Sauda? I want in on that! 🤣 *evil Laugh* and No May mata-ji won't come with the Belan or Jhado! lol I hope not!...🤣
@ Priya: i think we will only get Shaan tomorrow (I hope not! I want Shanak!)
ok; I'll need to go now! work pending.Hope to see the same buzz tommorrow in the forum with Shaan's return!

Goodneend and *hugs*🤗

^^no! rooj;not dealing you my sauda or you take the benefit of it as well! I'll pm beeni first if she can do it by this weekend I'll give her loads of my creativity! It's a secret!
Edited by -Saira- - 13 years ago