Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@ rooj even i thought the same when she walked away from him... ( she s got her senses back) but then she melts when he pulls her... lol
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@May: even i think there is no fiance...coz the CVs r not looking either...so i think it will be sam in the end...

mahi_soniyo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no shan...i m gettin pareshan....bt hope ll c him in d last of d week..bt kt fully thik hokar ana..no need 2 join b4 alright..ll bear temporary judai...tk cre...
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I made a post a while back that Sam should start planning this wedding and as revenge give Rahul a hugh bill....But it's good that we see his motive too....I still think there is no fiance.....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that will teach him!!!! Hope she paltaoos some game on him!~ πŸ˜†

@Teech..
I like your comment.. LOL....
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wowww....todays epi was totally stolen by yashuu....
she was luking totally gogeous in black..just luvd it....but wish tht shaan would hv been thr..missing KT loadzzzz..........!!!!
n i cn imagine how khanak will say wat happened to shaan..n how he will laugh.....😍
n shaan's call.......ooo.....just w8ing 4 tht...hope hez bak again...
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
lol... i was just wondering why nobody s liking my post.... i don even get to know if u guys read it or no.... and then i realise new rules
 * slams her head*
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Manita
Hope u feel better soon. Kya hua? fever?

Clever of CVs to show KT's pic when Khanak gets a call from Shaan:)

Love the Khadelwals, esp Sunil. He is the best:)

Did they take 'Boo' from our forum? OMG....

Yashu did well in the double role. Doubt we will see Khanak dressed like that when Shaan is around... he would faint, then wake up and tease her so much she will run to her room and change... nope... this is as good as it can get I think, Khanak in a chiffon sari.

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Manita: thanks for the update and feel better plz...

@Priya: kya kare bichari akhir ladki hai aur pyaar bhi karti hai...v r always like that...at least at that moment when someone we love is close to us...it takes great courage to break away and stand up
-Manita- thumbnail
@ May .......definitely there is no fiancee.................I am dead sure......the way Raul said I do....he said it to her and yes he kissed her too.........
quick progress CVs...................I liked the scene from whatever was shown.....it was not OTT..............very subtle and low intensity ( on the positive side)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rbo_fan

ok girls I need to go......don't want to over -exert and bigadofy the fever.....
anyways the rael reason is that I am getting stern looks.......:))

Rest Manita pleaseeee......You need back to normal by 5thπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ......