Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Would you have the SAME exact reaction as Vaishu?

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiiroseinbloomnycsweetie

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I will not make a Tamasha infront of others for sure.on't want to reveal my personal life infront of anyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

koolchick

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I would have been disappointed but not made a tamasha in front of others. In fact, I would have tried to make an excuse to make up for his absence and tried to distract the guests and entertain them. Later when my hubby came back, I would obviously be a little quiet- but not shout(I'm not very vocal such matters- I feel uncomfortable blaming others or voicing my disappointment), so he would notice it and then he better say sorry, else that little bit of resentment at being insensitive will stay within me for sometime.

Vaishali is very immature. Faltoo mein she spoilt everyone's mood. She doesn't give her own husband the benefit of doubt. Cry baby!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaikoolchick

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
agreed. married or not, people need to understand that not everyone revolves around them. yes i would be sad if my husband wasn't there but if he was working and told me so then it is fine; we'd celebrate another day!

koolchick

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
i doubt most would be so dramatic just for a husband missing your bday..i mean ..???... but for the benefit of exaggerated soaps...i think the Vaishali has been insulted one too many times by this creep who is supposed to be her husband...first he tells her to keep her mouth shut and stay in the kitchen, then he tells her that his reputation and his business is definitely more important than she is.   Then he doesn't protect her from the gundas, and in fact says he is too respectable to protect her, someone lowly like manav does jobs like that... (like so who cares if you get roughed up), then he plans a business trip telling her she can go (from her eyes it was a business trip) and then says..nope i don't want you along...

i mean ..how much can a wife take...i think it just all built up and exploded... and too, a woman can usually tell when her husband is lying.......so , lurking beneath her good will towards him is a rising suspicion.........

my take.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deanuTiyalikoolchickCHIPPEDCUP

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

I'm single so I'm not experienced in these thingsLOL

But the way Vaishu took her temper tantrum made me wonder: would you be so upset that your spouse wasn't there on your birthday for real business reasons (not Dharmesh's fake one)? I felt like she overreacted because he told her the night before that he was very busy, obviously there would be a 50-50 chance that he could make it. I understand that she would be disheartened, but would you cry and make a tamasha in front of others for it. While watching it, I couldn't help but think, "so what?"

I understand that I would be disappointed, sad even but I wouldn't have a crying fest for myself. I would either make sure that he came up with a really good way of making up for it. In fact, when Vaishu was on the phone crying to Varsha and Archana, I was thinking Vaishu go to the salon or something!! Go pamper yourself and make yourself feel special. It's your birthday and it only comes once a year, make the best of it!

If I was her, I would make sure that I would enjoy my birthday so that when my spouse came back he would know exactly what he missed out on! What would you do if you were in Vaishu's place?

Vaishu's behavior was very immature...i would not have behaved like that

koolchick

mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i agreee with everyonee... likeee first of all i wouldnt reveal my personal lifeee infront of thee wholee peoplee.. andd not to have arrangiments if my hubby wouldnt showww upp,,, l wouldd wait forr him to comee backk and thenn i would party with himm

koolchick

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top