Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Raichand: A Villain masking a Hero

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

CullenLovershaggyscoobyneeti_hudalarimel22x-nisniru273daisyluvka7eela-sim-IndigoBluesshruthiRffkhanreadingworms.iiHEARTyu-x0Akankshaa.Charu21Ameres.:.MONA.:.TheBlackJaguarBefikre

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Loved ur post..so agree with u...the way Piya wud reply!! amazing.....he is not a "villian" he feels tht way because his "parents" tell him tht!! and the wrld names ppl .... labels em....thts why...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak..Jane..

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
very nicely written...wow..you can write such nicely even wen u r sleepy...tht's very nice..i write horrible..lol...
i agree with you...as far as the definition of villian is concerned abhay is not a villian at all..he is always pushing piya away was because he knows the consequences...he may not have done anything tht a villian would do..bt he is capable of it...and i think tht's wat hurts him the most..he would never choose this life for anyone else..
as far as piya is concerned..i am not sure wat will be her initial reaction once she knows the truth..bt she will definitely continue to love him..abhay is unaware of the strength of piya's love for him..and i badly want abhay to see the extreme of piya's love..then he will know their love is real and it's meant to be...for piya, abhay will always always be the angel with a golden heart who hides behind rude and arrogant man, a monster. piya has seen and understood the real abhay, and tht's the abhay she loves unconditionally and irrevocably and she will continue to love him no matter wat

p.s. i m soo addicted with this love story...it's epic...i love abhay and piya..Embarrassed

Edited by kiranni - 30 December 2010 at 4:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak..Jane..

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Good night Chill Out :)
@kiranni.. Agree with uu..I want Pia to somehow express her love towards abhay :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
i wonder the same...i mean why does it keep titling himself as a "monster" when we really well know that he is not..i mean how can a monster feel sorry for people in danger, like the way he saved tracker from the kidnapper who we found out to be that danish?? i mean we never saw him fed on other poeop, so how is he titled as a killing "monster"? i think he is just titling himself as a monster wat he is..he believes that because he is a vamp he is dangerous and can cause harm to the mandkind, however, ever since the show started he had done nothing but help other poople in trouble...such as he help piya all the time wen she is in trouble, he also help the whole college from the earthquake....so how is he a "monster" i think he is just titling himself as a monster because he is a vamp..
But for me.abhay can never be a monster because i know that he has a soft corner for the mankind and cant hurt them..

HeartMONA

.Jane..

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Awwwwww..i just loved the reply you wrote for Pia...Day Dreaming

.Jane..

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Lovely post yaar i loved it.

I know it is cheesy to say but if someone will ask about Abhay to Piya, her answer would be, ''I trust this bloodsucker beast more than any human in this world, he is the reason of my existance in this cruel world.''

.Jane..

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
The post was amazing,beautifully writtenClap

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index