India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Danish is a Werewolf!

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Im not sure...but circumstances portray him to be one...my reasons...

altho the vamps wud be able to telll....he the ring...hey it cud be like the Vamp. Diaries..tht ring tht they focused on cud have a meaning...no1 will be able to tell whether is a werewolf or not....

1. Abhay nearly killed him/or maybe killed him but forcefully puttin car hood on him!!!
2. He was in the forest...which had wolves....by himslef (if he was a human...he wudnt be by himself....the wolves wudve eaten him up!)
3. He didnt do anything to abhay because he didnt wanna be revealed..when Abhay first entered and told him to stay away from Piya...
4. A new background music played today ( i know ure thinkin im lame ..for noticing the bg music...) but i think tht tht music is made for werewolves and  the other music is made for the vamps of the show! i didnt hear tht music ever be4!
5. He said to tht man...bohut din pehle aaya tha yahan...uske baad kabhi nahin aayaa....(I thought no one goes to tht Quila...then when did he come..and why...i mean he was soo busy w/ his life..why wud he come lonely to some lonely place!) also he was looking arnd as if he was familiar with the place...
6. Abhay said sumthing bad's up...sumthings gonna happen!!
7. we find out (if tht portraight (?sp) is really maithli's she was royal blood), kabir is royal blood, and Danish is Kabir's cousin...(i dont think kabir is a werewolf tho! idk why! )

And we all said...sumthings creepy with Danish...his facila exprs..r changing....and we never know wht these cvs can bring up!! right!!? Sorry if im lookin way much into this...but just this prob with Danish n Abhay..with werewolves n vamps n Piya can create emmense probs...which means we get more probs meaning more episodes of the show which makes sense....ekta shows run for a WHHIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEE LOL again..sorry if im looking wayyy too much into this!! any thoughts?? Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Adiabhaymaananjalianjalibloodlinetantrums..PriyaThakurBUBLAImeawAnamikaSJain

khushbu11 Newbie
khushbu11
khushbu11

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
wow...i didnt think of it tht waii..nd good reasons :) buh he could be a vampire too right?
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushbu11

wow...i didnt think of it tht waii..nd good reasons :) buh he could be a vampire too right?
thanks!!! he cud be one too...but if he was...the other vamps know...vamps. can tell who the other vamps are even if they wear rings n stuff...but i dont think they can tell who the werewolf is...(again from vamp. diaries..but idk if im right abt tht...i think i am ..)
iiHEARTyu-x0 IF-Rockerz
iiHEARTyu-x0
iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Yep, there is definitely some mystery revolving around Danish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
if he is a werewolf..why did he bring knife when he kidnaped tracker?..if he is werewolf, then he is strong enough without the knife

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

remix-dmgPKYEK100

-Mandeep- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mandeep-
-Mandeep-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Yup he is a werewolf

daisyluv

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

remix-dmgPKYEK100

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I don't think he's a werewolf, but dese r very good reasons.

remix-dmg

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index