India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Whose Trust Won? Dutta's or Baaji's?

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
The first scene just rocked today and what can I say, it made me fall more for these two friends.  The more I think abt that scene, the more and intense it seems to me. Duttta yesterday left one bullet in that gun and handed it over to the two guys asking them to prove their claims. Baaji ofcourse took it. From the moment go, if you see their expressions, it was obvious yet hidden who was trusting who in that case. Was it Dutta's trust winning or was it Baaji's?. 

Dutta trusts Baaji . There was never a doubt abt it. He was just proving his pt to Suds who seems to have lost the lock to his mouth a while back.  So he was just showing to what extent his friend can go, so allowed  Baaji to shoot once. But then the moment Baaji continued shooting, Dutta became restless and worried. He didnt wanted Baaji to do anything more than the first shot, but as Baaji was drunk and he had enuf of this torment , he wanted to go all the way to the end. It was kind of junoon for him and Dutta realised it. The more he was shooting, the more clearer it was to Dutta what his friend was upto. But now was Baaji trusting Dutta to save him from that bullet?. The expression at the end when Dutta pushed the hand up, from Baaji did mean that he was expecting Dutta to save him if there arises a need.  So whose trust won at the end? Dutta's or Baaji's?.  It might seem Dutta's at the exterior but I feel Baaji's trust on his friend, burried in that scene, won too. 

Another top notch friendship scene from these two amazing characters.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 30 December 2010 at 3:42pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPFaryyyFatima82komal_w25rayjstnotsorryLaTuLasikkaishashruti10augustKavitaDRVampgirlGooddpisces16star1315vahgarAbhiAni-Roopa-shally_mprettywomansub_rosaRose_Petalbfunofbb123mozart66-Carrie-HumaGPyari_ZahraSophia21SuhaniSoniakabeeraspeakingmeghaparti--Sia---Huma-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
their friendship won Anu.. neither Dutta nor Baaji, but |Duji won and their trust won today for meClap
waht an amazing scene it was, esp to see the worry creeping in on D's face when Baaji goes on clicking.. esp as you said, he was in a junoon.. he knows D will stop him, but maybe at that point after being constantly ignored by his friend, Baaji needed that reassurance that when the time arises then Dutta is there for Baaji as Baaji is there for Dutta.. and his drunken state added to it..
loved the last scene how he comes and knocks on D's door..he looked cho chweet, a bit guilty as well. just wish we get a Duji reunion at least as next week looks like a long drawn out oneCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishashruti10augustAbhiAniRose_Petalbfunofbb123Anu-Reddymeghaparti

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Baaji...Dutta...Duji...they all won and had that their trust in each other proven to not just themselves, but that Ullu too! They don't need to prove anything to Suds, of course, but Suds needed to come down to earth and Duji sure gave him that kick. And that is making me so happy! Approve

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82shruti10augustsikkaishaKavitaDRnotsorryAbhiAnibfunofbb123Anu-Reddy

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Ye dono characters bhi na, rulake hi chodege..........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDRsikkaishaAbhiAnibfunofbb123Anu-Reddy

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
absolutely, the friendship won today!!  reminds me of the episode when during the ganesh puja, baaji goes upstairs, then dutta asks baaji what youthink i will not defend you if the need arises????

even though there was never any doubt of dutta's trust in baaji, dutta should realise that he has blamed his friend for far too long for not telling him about nakku.......looks like he has finally forgiven his aayi, baaji and nakku to some extent............even though he is still hurt .....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82shruti10augustKavitaDRsikkaishanotsorryAbhiAniprettywomanbfunofbb123meghapartiAnu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
This for me wasn't about the trust. This scene for me was about their love for each other and how far they can go and how well try knew each other.
Dutta knew Baji well enough to know that he would pick up the gun and play the Russian roulette game. He did the whole thing to prove a point to that ullu suds.
But he didn't realize how badly Baji wanted to show that he still loves and cares for dutta. When Baji took that gun. I just looked at his eyes he didnt blink and he smiled. Each time he clicked that gun my heart sank. And looking at dutta each time the gun clicked something hit his heart. When it came to the last bullet. D straightened himself out expecting Baji to give him the gun back. But that was the moment I was left speehless. Baji took the gun looked at dutta with a heart wrenching smile it seemed as if looking at him for the last time. At this point I think dutta realized what was going through b's head because the moment bajis finger increased it's pressure on the trigger that's when d's heart stopped breathing and he shoved the gun away. The smile Baji gave after that to me it was a smile that said I know you loved and cared for me enough to stop me from doing anything stupid. It's about time you realized just how much you truly loved and cared for me and stopped this anger business! And at the end when he just walked away with a smile on his face not saying a word it just Sai how much that moment meant for him. And suds was left looking after his zit!
At the end when Baji came to see d again but knocked. To me that seemed like after yesterday Baji is takin nakku path no matter what D throws at him he will keep coming back because they know that d loves them unconditionally :). Sorry for the essay but I lobe my duji and it's been over a month since we had such an amazing duji scene. And tomorrows epi if it's a cliff hanger will be heart wrenching because Baji bina duty is nothing :) just like munna ke begair circuit is nothing

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPshruti10augustKavitaDRsikkaishastar1315notsorryprettywomanAbhiAnisub_rosaAnu-Reddymeghaparti

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
i agree with huma it was more about their love for one another as friends...

their friendship won and proved who is loyal... i mean which friend would actually give up their life for another? not many... but baji proved he could...he proved his major point tht he was making yday tht jaan ke baazi aur zubaan ki baazi mein farq hai.... n he proved it 2day... he proved tht he can give up his life, while suds onli talks abt giving up his life bt wen the time comes he doesnt... n dutta knws this... he has always knwn tht baji can give up his life for dutta bt i think dutta wntd suds 2 c the proof of his belief.... he once before sed 2 suds 2 tht baji is sum1 for whom "saath khoon maaf kar sakhta hoon" n hped suds wud understand tht he cnt bear any1 insulting his best friend, bt suds didnt realise this n continued thts y he wntd 2 prove 2 suds tht he is wrong abt baji...

also baji neva once hesitated wen pressing the trigger while suds was scared as tho he was gna die..lol..

im sure duji's union wil tke place tomorrow...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrysikkaishaKavitaDRAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Their friendship won !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDRshruti10augustAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Go to top