Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Varsha needs a dose of her OWN medicine! (Page 2)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
afterr armann varshaaaaa was my favv characterr and now i hatee her cuzz she doesnt knoww what she is doing> disrespecting manav and archuu andd ruining her lifeee with satish fighting, i just dont get herr, manav did so mucchh forr herr and still she has forgtten everythingg... i hopeee she getsss soomee sense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickCHIPPEDCUP

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

I used to like Varsha a lot because of her spunk and because she was a strong character. She was also not so whiny before she was married. Now my blood boils when I see her (not literally of courseLOL).

I feel as if she's not even GRATEFUL that her relationship with Satish was better than it was after her abortion! She's become so hypocritical, and self-centered that I fail to see why I had liked Varsha in the first place. She doesn't realize how her actions have hurt so many but she is very quick at pointing fingers at "others". The day she was forgiven was the day she started insulting Manav again.AngryAngry Yes he ran away with her sister, but she should know by now that there must be more to Arman's elopement than what meets the eyes. I don't even think that she wants to be on good terms with Satish because she loves him but so that she can be in control again!!Shocked

Vaishali is on a similar path but at least she's the one who is unknowingly being played by her husband while Satish actually respected Varsha's thoughts. Now he seems to be grasping at straws trying understand the dynamics of their relationshipConfused

Creatives, I can't help it, but I want Varsha now to fall so LOW that not even Manav or Archana would be willing to help her. I want her to feel the pain of dealing with false accusations on her by everyone around her. And lastly, and most importantly, I want her to learn that she should never bite the hands that feeds her, literally with Manav in this case. I would also mention Manju, but you've ignored the requests by many in this forum for a long time nowOuchDead

i agree with ur post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

Go to top