Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

UPDATED: A humble request to everyone.. (Page 5)

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Chotu.. this was very much needed.. and I am so proud of you...

I just hope... that everyone keeps aside their personal differences.. and enjoy here.. When our respective idols come to know that their fans are fighting amongst themselves.. calling names.. they'll be highly disappointed...

And apart from that.. we are doing all this name calling and sad things for people, who don't even know we exist..

So, its high time that we compose ourselves and act like matured ppl.. so that our idols come to know we exist and they also start respecting us...

Ho gaya Gyaan...

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I wish people were as mature as u chotu!!! they are NOT sadfully!! I hope this make them realize!! m really proud of u and ur thoughts....love u!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
You're so right..after what we talked about, i went to the thread and it was insane...thank god it was locked, stopped reading further into the topic as we said since it was just getting more and more disturbing and frankly just appalling..
Plus, it would be unfair to take either side (this doesn't count as diplomacy) because almost all were right in their own way..and the most shocking part was that pretty much all the people there were my best friends here ): anyway..
first and formeost thankyou for this topic chhotu, of course if only people were understanding and mature enough to have not let this happen in the first instance,
although i don't have firsthand experience of the DMG forum, i absolutely know what it had turned into, basically a hell hole for want of better words :/
even though the show is over we can't manage to keep the peace here? Don't want to say anything more but to plainly request that this is not what we set out to make the place, so let's stop all this nonsense and get a little more mature..
and yes, finally, as pari said I'm proud of you too for making this topic and for taking the initiative to get this across to everyone, can only hope this helps..x
love,
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't mind if this forum closed down. I am sick and fed-up with the MayUr/ArTi bashing that goes on in this forum. I think it will be better for everyone that way if the forum closed. At least that way sajanians and mayurians would have nothing to do with one another! Ouch
----- Goldie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.aishhh.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with you obviouslyBig smile but sometimes I feel it will be better for everyone. But still I have never written anything against anyone and I agree with everyone else too. We should try to put aside the differences and become mjhtiansBig smile
----- Goldie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

----- Goldie

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Go to top