Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

I wouldn't mind if this forum closed down. I am sick and fed-up with the MayUr/ArTi bashing that goes on in this forum. I think it will be better for everyone that way if the forum closed. At least that way sajanians and mayurians would have nothing to do with one another!

Hey. 😊 Actually, I created this page to try to unify the forum and remind everyone about how we have made new friends, interacted, and how we have had so much fun here. I am trying to create peace and well I think you shouldn't forget that we all share a common aspect here; MJHT and that this forum has given us a lot. I think we should settle differences and be as polite as we can. I would really appreciate it if you could agree with me on this or don't post. Everyone is a little heated up after today and I think we should cool down and this post/thread should help and not remind us of present issues. Thanks! 😛
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you obviously😃 but sometimes I feel it will be better for everyone. But still I have never written anything against anyone and I agree with everyone else too. We should try to put aside the differences and become mjhtians😃
Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

I agree with you obviously😃 but sometimes I feel it will be better for everyone. But still I have never written anything against anyone and I agree with everyone else too. We should try to put aside the differences and become mjhtians😃

Great! 😛
Thanks for reading! :)