India-Forums

DEC 30 UPDATE

newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Aguntuks grandma is seen complaining about her grandson being in Narak ka dwar and her son is missing...

Dada Bhai arrives home, everyone is happy to see him.  DB looks at his wife.  DB mom says to him ---do something to get my grandson out of Narak ka dwar. DB says what can I do? Aguntuk is crazy, he thinks a  strangers daughter  is more important, and his father to be his enemy.  Then he says to his wife "yeh sab tumari vajah se ho raha hai"...you let him do whatever he wanted, you spoiled him!  Because of your upbringing he doesn't  listen to anyone, I have tried so many times to bridge the son and father gap, but you have never tried to bridge the gap between father and son.  You taught him everything except to "respect" his father...all that is happening today, your the one responsible for it and walks away.  Then grandma says he's right you have always tried to separate father and son, and have not let them unite.  Because of you the family is broken, and father and son are separate.  Music is playing and the Grandma is shown voicing her displeasure...

Aguntuks mom seems to be in a trance, almost shocked to hear that's its her fault.

Scene shifts to when Aguntuk brings back water for pakhi only to find her missing.  He starts looking for everywhere, and calling her name out.

Pakhi is shown hiding behind a tree, as she does not want Aguntuk to find her, she thinks he will leave her there and go on with his life, instead of wasting time in the jungle with her.  She wants to serve the Upavitra Punishment alone.

She is wandering around away from him, and he is shown looking for her...

Pakhi is tired, and sick from fever and is thinking about her carefree life with friends, and her family and moments with them, and then about the Pariksha that she failed and Aguntuk entering her life and always saving her.  At one point as she is wandering along she grews very weary and rests her head against a tree, and slips out of consciousness...

Shivom is shown again....Voices of his kidnappers reveal the plan is to kill him off.

DB is pacing around his room thinking about Aguntuks decision to remain in the jungle...His wife enters and he says what do you have to say?...
She says you have very easily blamed me for the emotional distance between you
and your son, and for him disrespecting you.  DB says I do not want to hear any explanation/excuse. She says you will have to, as your wife and daughter in law of this house I have been always quiet...but as a Mother I will speak, especially a mother who's upbringing of her son is questioned?..You are the one who never had time for your son, and who sent him to get an education away to the city..The one who did not spend time with him.  Aguntuk was always wishing for love from you, and always complained to me that his father does not make time for him.  She says I always made excuses for you and said your father loves you more than ME. I have always tried to unite you, but you are alleging that I never did that...no mother in this world would break her family.  She then says: I know that DB is one that punished my son, not the father inside.  But my son only did what DB has always done, DB helps the villagers and does social work..so did Aguntuk by marrying Pakhi, he was trying to help her ...she says what is the difference between your social work and his?  DB says he went against our beliefs/traditions.  She said
you both are stubborn.  I am also suffering from losing my son, so why does noone understand my pain.  She accuses DB of being like a GOD to the villagers but not a GOOD father to his own son.
Your son is separate from you because of your own decision.  She says the son I wished and prayed for from GOD, you have taken from me by acting like a GOD.  She says if you still think I am responsible for separating father and son...then I will punish myself..I will repent until u do not  realize your mistake.  She says I will not drink water or eat food...She says if this whole mess is my mistake, then I will pay for it, and if it is yours then you will pay for it and is then shown walking towards her room...with everyone including DB shocked by her decision.

Someone is shown walking toward a unconscious Pakhi....then you realize its Aguntuk who is doing "Pani Patti" on Pakhi's forehead.  She says "aap" ...he says you think that if you a go away from me, I will leave you.  Do not think I am doing you a favour, I am doing what I think is right..kinda romantic moment in my opinion.  He is putting wetcloth on her forhead and says its not your fault, this whole mess is the fault of the villagers and their old ways/traditions.  Aguntuks says I know you were supposed to marry someone else, but circumstances where such that we are NOW bonded in a relationship.  This relationship is now my duty and you can not stop me from fulfulling my duty...she tries to argue, but he tells her to stop talking and rest, as he puts wetcloths on her forehead.

Shivom is shown running threw the jungle, with his abductors chasing him, he seems tired but is still moving..

PRECAP: A man comes to Shivom's Parents and says his body is in the river or something like that.  Pakhi sees "Sharmi" and starts running after her, Aguntuk comes there and YELLS  no one is here including Sharmi. You see Sharmi is hiding behind a wall...(At least I think it is Sharmi, could be another woman)

Edited by newpath - 30 December 2010 at 3:11pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krasspooja_jeevagandaddyzdaughter***Anu***cemreWarriorCatspisces16samirah23magss24ambbiha

WarriorCats Senior Member
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! :D
Man, could Sharmi still be alive. When I first saw her I thought it was a double of Pakhi (yea I'm crazy XD), but yeah it would make sense if it was Sharmi, after all they say that Leena and Sonam do look alike. Now it's really getting interesting, can't wait for Monday :D

Edited by WarriorCats - 30 December 2010 at 3:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daddyzdaughter

daddyzdaughter Newbie
daddyzdaughter
daddyzdaughter

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
it is really awesome show...but i dont see da forum real active lyk others i wonder why...
i am looving dix show..

anjani3155

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
thank u for the update. Smile

anjani3155

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index