Rashi cares about Jigar

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today was the first time i felt that Rashi has a little feelings about Jigar.  she really felt bad after seeing jigar sad.

what do you think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rashi does feel bad at times, once when it was hetal and now jigar but as soon as she starts to feel bad about it her mother brainwashes her and she forgets it and they continue scheming. Koki was right when she said mothers like Urmilla dont allow their daughter to settle in their married life.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think the same too. Rashi is being instigated by her mother. If her mother wasn't there to fill her mind with junk she wouldn have been nice. I think Rashi has some goodness in her but she needs to realise it. 😛
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know... her dad needs to take her mom for a longgggg yatra and leave her there.... then everything will be ok
pls guys you may be fans of that bloody lady

filthy one but just dream about she cares for jigar

nonsense she is what the hell she would know what care is also she knows is eat sev puri and go stinking around
durgeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
See this show is really inconsistent in its script and we should not take such tracks seriously.
They show something in one episode and develop amnesia about it after that.Ahem was following gopi in one full episode, what happened to his attraction after that?
and what i do not understand is why does this show all "momma boys " and "momma girls". ahem and rashi are educated people they should have a mind of their own.
Edited by PujaThapar - 13 years ago