.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Naina..m Soma Smile

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Ah Hey Soma! Where are you from?

I was just watching today's episode [well, feb 1st one] and DAKSH with GLASSES! He looks so cute! I have to go find the precap somewhere ROFL
.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
m from Delhi..u?

yup Daksh is indeed really cute..when he is angry I mean he seems to be the cutest person..the way he throws his dialog I just love that Day Dreaming
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

m from Delhi..u?

yup Daksh is indeed really cute..when he is angry I mean he seems to be the cutest person..the way he throws his dialog I just love that Day Dreaming

I'm from the US

and haha he is...and only when he's angry at Naina....considering he doesn't seem to get mad at anyone else...ever ROFL

dude i just saw your collection of VMs and I just wanted to say that there is a Media Center...which I will actually be updating tonight [I was caught up in other stuff so I didn't get a chance to do so recentlyLOL]

.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
LOL ya I was Making a VM on them..then I got an Idea that I should make a common VM section why make an individual one..I mean it will be easy for we all to find all the VMs in one place..Smile
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
well you can just cut copy them from thereLOL reducing your some work Wink
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

LOL ya I was Making a VM on them..then I got an Idea that I should make a common VM section why make an individual one..I mean it will be easy for we all to find all the VMs in one place..Smile

haha yeeap thats what i'm saying the media center will be updated...

anyways. what other shows do you watch? I watch Maryada [ABSOLUTELY in LOVE. with that show.] and PKYEK and this new show called Khotey Sikkey [totally awesome show if you're into lke the non loveydovey showsLOL]
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
yup I love these shows too.. n also love to watch shows like khotey sikkey, CID, crime petrol and shows like that.. I really love mystery shows  a lot..I still remember I used to see CIA a pogo show but it went off air UnhappyLOL.n I also love the show Saas bina sasural, n pavitra rishta coz of sushant LOL n rang badalti also sometimes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index