Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 96)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Hey guys!!>..

Hows all??...Ufffff,masht epi.today.!!>..I siply loved it!!>...Man,they fight like true hubby-wifey!!>...lol...lol.....I agree Bee,he's the typical man-blaming his lady for everything!!>...Uffff,I went total rofl!!!>....And did ya see his pride-mein aankh band kark pohanch sakta hoon!!ROFL...and did ya see him whistling>????Shocked...uffff,I din't expect such behaviour from him!!>...buahahaha,they're totally out of manners when they're together!!>...hahaha,tht's the best thing abt them!!!>.....

I liked Akku's guy....chalo,iska bhi kuch hojaye yaar!!>...

Awesome awesome epi.today...can't wait for tomorrow....they're gonna stay together,I guesss!!!>...uffffff.....*total blast*...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzanu17

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
yh Anu i think Aku's guy likes her, i think Kaka will be the person that causes trouble in their case

n Meeenuuuuuuuuuuuu
Did u see Mr and Mrs A making them hold hands!!!
 Jeeju looked constipated ROFL!!!! twas halirous, i cant wait to see aage agge hota hai kya...
Like i Said Mr n Mrs A will bring these to together in small ways, i dont kno if it will improve their thoughts about one another i do kno that we will defo got DakshNa scenes!!!

xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
buahahahaha.........I was laughing soooooo hard!!!>....ROFL.....yeah,their thought might not change bah they'll definitely get closer,and tht's wht we crave for!!>..haha....thoughts toh change hote hi rehte hain na|!!LOL..

Aik toh yeh Kaka na!!>..uffff,problem kahin ka!!>...

Man,I can't ait for tomorrow...Dakshu's already late for the hearing;I think they're gonna stay back with the Achrekars!!>..*uffffff*...wht say??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
yh Meenu i agree
i think its goin to be an interesting night and i think Daksh might see Naina in a different light aswell, like she's not going to take the money from that guy maybe he will realise he's being too harsh on her!

but Specxi is bak, i saw n i was like i bet Meenu watched this bit 3903289382737383 times just for the specs!!!
;-) hai na?

xXx Bee
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Ryt Meenu tum toh yaha nahin n ive gotta go
im on Night Shifts for this 7 week placement, n am working tommwrow night and Thursday night on Labour ward
ill let u know how many babies i deliver with my lovely blessed hands... will try to bob on for a quick chat and catch up before i set of for work so dont miss me!!! but u keep me updated n ill reply to u when i bob on !!

Nainaaa AdiYa are married but that Kamina SSB, i wanna beat him up with a belan he made the Suhaag Raat get Delayed!!! so angery at him but my Shweety Adi Was right after that "haar raat Suhaag Raat hogi"
lol if thats true then i wanna see every night! what can i say was dissappointed with the wedding actually i didnt want Priya's Pallu down it made us miss all the special moments and eyelocks couples have and no ceremony was done either i mean the rings in milk scene or even AdiYa drinking milk etc etc
like i said im dissapointed but they have a chance of redeeming themselves with the consumation scene but i dont kno wats gunna happen i will have to catch up with the written updates befre i go to work every evenin, but u keep me filled in too ok hun

ryt Girls i GTG to work...
u lot have a good nights sleet and think og me labouring away with the labouring women!!!

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 01 February 2011 at 11:33am
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

yh Meenu i agree
i think its goin to be an interesting night and i think Daksh might see Naina in a different light aswell, like she's not going to take the money from that guy maybe he will realise he's being too harsh on her!

but Specxi is bak, i saw n i was like i bet Meenu watched this bit 3903289382737383 times just for the specs!!!
;-) hai na?

xXx Bee
Yeah!!.....I think the same!!.....He might not start loving her overnight..*hayeeee,dreams*....bah,he might start liking her,or mayb just to start off with,simply stop hating her!LOL....

Uffff,absolutelyyy!!>..How do ya know??Shocked..uffff,I was gettin' late for ma tution classes,still had to watch some 3-4 mins.and I kept on rewinding the "spexci" bit!!!LOL....uffffff,couldn't resist!!Day Dreaming.....

Awwww,Masha'Allah!!...Chal,will be waiting for some good news,soon;then!!LOLWink....awwww,I love babies!!.....Embarrassed....pata hai....My neighbours had a baby some 3 days back,and for the first ever tym,I saw a baby of a day!!>....Masha'Allah!!>..*awwwww*.....I felt like adoring her alll night|!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
hey guys I'm new here may I also join you all??
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Ryt Meenu tum toh yaha nahin n ive gotta go
im on Night Shifts for this 7 week placement, n am working tommwrow night and Thursday night on Labour ward
ill let u know how many babies i deliver with my lovely blessed hands... will try to bob on for a quick chat and catch up before i set of for work so dont miss me!!! but u keep me updated n ill reply to u when i bob on !!

Nainaaa AdiYa are married but that Kamina SSB, i wanna beat him up with a belan he made the Suhaag Raat get Delayed!!! so angery at him but my Shweety Adi Was right after that "haar raat Suhaag Raat hogi"
lol if thats true then i wanna see every night! what can i say was dissappointed with the wedding actually i didnt want Priya's Pallu down it made us miss all the special moments and eyelocks couples have and no ceremony was done either i mean the rings in milk scene or even AdiYa drinking milk etc etc
like i said im dissapointed but they have a chance of redeeming themselves with the consumation scene but i dont kno wats gunna happen i will have to catch up with the written updates befre i go to work every evenin, but u keep me filled in too ok hun

ryt Girls i GTG to work...
u lot have a good nights sleet and think og me labouring away with the labouring women!!!

xXx Bee

HAILASHAILA! Itni dino ke baad hamari yaad to aa gayi! YEs uggh I hated SSP today...But Aditya was so sweet about the entire suhaag raat situation. Man I love that guy....and he makes me blush....EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL Now if only guys really existed that were as awesome as Aditya. I think he's like one of the 4 male characters...no 5 that I even like on the show. 1) Aditya 2) Chinnu [he's so sweet] 3) Priya's dad [emotional and whatnot, but he's a nice guy] 4) Jaggi [He's hilarious....I hope Imli and Jaggi dont turn out to be negative] 5) ADITYA"S GRANDPA! Man I love that guy ROFL

and actually I loved the wedding man! Like I know what you're saying about the eyelocks and everything but idk...this wedding really worked for me, cause if you add in all of that, I feel like the wedding just drags for more than one episode. [I'm not saying names but I think you know what show I'm talking aboutLOL] Like I liked that the wedding went without any hitch, was sweet and simple. And anyways, all that romance is resreved for the SR....when we get loads and loads of it EmbarrassedROFL

And I'll definitely keep you updated....just ask me...in fact, I write the written updates 3 days a week ROFL

and have fun at work! [i'll have to ask you about that sometime when you're online...i have questionsEmbarrassed]

<33

@.FunLuvingGirl.
: Hi! Of course you're welcome to join here  Hug I'm Naina...you?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index