Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 9)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

D'uh...it was bukwaas for me....no Daksh!!...I simply gave th eepi.a skip!!......Yeaahhhh,I guess we're too impatient,and the Creatives are absolutely testing our patience.And I'm not gud at tht-I'm quite of an impatient person!!.......So,I badly wanna see him!!....He looks absolutely cute with the glasses....:and  loved his shirt!!.....and his expressions!!....* goes dreamy*...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

ahaha i figured it would be for youuu ms daksh fan ^_^ haila the entire epi a skip?! eh the end with the ghoondas was really not that interesting but daksh's mum is SOOO sweeet....i wonder how our little daksh boy is going to react to seeing his biggest enemy as the new paying guestLOL

haillaa...you seem to be going dreamy every few secondsLOLLOL

im so bored. -_-

btw, where are you from?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Aaaah,lol!!...I know...I'm simply too passionate!!...:P.....I'm simply adoring him!!....And the last I felt this badly strong,hayeeee...I dun' even remember!!....I simply skipped the epi.!!....I had mentioned eralier..I just watch the show for him....hayeeee,after the very first sight of him....<3..<3..<3....I wouldn't have watched the show if I neva saw him!!>...

I'm from Pak.(Isl.)....wht abt ya??>.....

Bee3nazz

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Aaaah,lol!!...I know...I'm simply too passionate!!...:P.....I'm simply adoring him!!....And the last I felt this badly strong,hayeeee...I dun' even remember!!....I simply skipped the epi.!!....I had mentioned eralier..I just watch the show for him....hayeeee,after the very first sight of him....<3..<3..<3....I wouldn't have watched the show if I neva saw him!!>...

I'm from Pak.(Isl.)....wht abt ya??>.....

waaait. did you ever watch any other show with him?! did he even come in any other showConfusedLOL but dude i love those serious guys, haila they're so dreamy and so mysterious and they're always always perfect for the loud girlsLOLLOL

and reallly?! isn't it very late for you all there now?! I'm from the US so still december 31st for me!

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
^^Haha...lol...absolutely no...The first I saw him was in the very 4th epi.of the show;and I found him simply adorable.One sight of him was quite enough!!...<3..<3..<3...Haha,I know....they seem to be more than perfect for the loud girls;and you can't simply fall for them,inspite of all the cold stares from their side...But,aaaah!!....I haven't reallly got one in real life:I wish I do!!.......I want one lyk Daksh!!!......<3...Day DreamingDay Dreaming....

Nops,ish was n't!!....I live in the Gulf,but am from Pak.!!....

~HAPPY NEW YEAR,allll!!.....Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputulBee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR guys!!!

Meenu my parents came from Kashmir!!! frm Pak saide and i reside in the UK!!!
just got rid of the awful snow here, it stuck like glue all through the xmass hols!!
and i cant wait to see Daksh getting conned by some kids!!! i swear he was adorable with the little girl!!! but he has got a lethal anger i felt so bad for Naina after he shouted at her but she did stand up to him so in their relationship the fights will be worth watching cos they can both stand their own ground which makes them equals

and Naina how u doin babe? hope the revision went well, im not doing physics n Chem like u and Meenu im training to be a Midwife so im more in the Biology side of the sciences!!!
n i agree the Gunda scene wasnt the best we have seen of Naina but it made her look respectable in Uncle and Vibs eyes so she was within her Maryada!!! Wink thats why they will let her stay!!!
talking about Maryada i was soo dissapointed with no Maryda on friday!!! it really put a downer on my weekend but i cant wait till tommarow, we get Maryada and we get DAKSH!!!

xXx
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Meenu my parents came from Kashmir!!! frm Pak saide and i reside in the UK!!!
just got rid of the awful snow here, it stuck like glue all through the xmass hols!!

and i cant wait to see Daksh getting conned by some kids!!! i swear he was adorable with the little girl!!! but he has got a lethal anger i felt so bad for Naina after he shouted at her but she did stand up to him so in their relationship the fights will be worth watching cos they can both stand their own ground which makes them equals

and Naina how u doin babe? hope the revision went well, im not doing physics n Chem like u and Meenu im training to be a Midwife so im more in the Biology side of the sciences!!!
n i agree the Gunda scene wasnt the best we have seen of Naina but it made her look respectable in Uncle and Vibs eyes so she was within her Maryada!!! Wink thats why they will let her stay!!!
talking about Maryada i was soo dissapointed with no Maryda on friday!!! it really put a downer on my weekend but i cant wait till tommarow, we get Maryada and we get DAKSH!!!

xXx

Oh!!....Hi-5 then!!...:D...I really really want to see Kashmir.Though,I'm from Pak;I haven't been there since the last 6 yrs.:p....I really die to watch the beautiful places,der!!!.....LOL....Snow and all!!>....:P...I haven't really experienced it;so,I would lyk to feel it all......!!....I soo wish I go through a snowyyyyy experience soon!!>..:D...

Awwwwwww....Daksh with the kids!!...;p....I simply loved him in the title track,and the scene with the lil girl!!.....He washhh shoooo adorable!!!....and his smileee....aaaaaah,killed me!!.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming......Lol,yeah;his anger...he had been listening quietly the whole week,and then....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM....Dhamaka!!......lol....bad anger-control rate.....he's the serious sorts!!.....thshhh why,we lovesssssss him!!!......Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Oho!!....:P.....Best of luck,then!!...:D....Embarrassed

I lyk Naina!!.....Atleast,she aint the normal Star Plus lady!!!>.....Others keep on crying for the whole day...Gosh!!.......Naina is soo much better!!........And both of them make an absolute electrifying couple!!!Wink......dshhhh......it would be damn fun to watch their fights!!!!.....:P...

Yeah,FINALLY!!....We get Daksh tmorrow!!!......I hope for a loooooooooooooooooooonger scene!!!....:P......Wht abt Maryada>>>...I saw Adi crying and shouting in the last epi.:P...Does he know abt his father being a rapist???.....Shocked

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 02 January 2011 at 7:43am

Bee3nazz

sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hiii
anyone here?
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
yes he is adorable with kids and his anger shows that he is a passionate guy!!! ;) cant wait to see his passion in different circumstances!!!

n it Snows often here in the UK in the winter!!! i love it but it does get dangerous once it turns to ice so one has to be careful!!!

ahh our Naina is a bindaas babe not the typical saaz bahu material!!! thnk god she is like a breath of fresh air!!!

Adi found out what happend to Priya!!! and wanted to kill the Cop (he doesnt know its his father but he has accepted Priya's past) but that was thursday, there was no telecast on friday due to News years something different was shown so we will have to wait till monday to see what will happen!!!

ive made a siggy for the forum n thought id share it with everyone!!!

its free to use for all so pls dont hesitate!!!

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 02 January 2011 at 7:50am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index