Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

   
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 87)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 9735

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
haha I'll watch soon. bloop anyways! nice to see more people around here.....don't want this forum to die so quickly cause dakshna are really awesome LOL

what other shows do you watch?

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 4644

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hi i hav joined 2day n i feel that d guy who entered is akriti's brother he had gone for a camp remember.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 9735

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Hi i hav joined 2day n i feel that d guy who entered is akriti's brother he had gone for a camp remember.


oh righht! I forgot that guy even existedLOLLOL i hope he's not a horror story and a negative character.... it's bad enough having to deal with the bhabhi and kaka and akritiConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15360

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
so yar why he is hiding here
why he is not coming front..
If he is kaka's sun his behave hmmm i think he is not a good guy..
Hope dashk miss naina after she go to the farmhouse for the wadding..
what you guys think

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Joined: 18 June 2006
Posts: 8324

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!>..
Finally,ppl are peeping-in!!>..haha...
 
Ok,anyways,yesterday's epi.was lykkkk damnn fun...Man,they're soo cute together-PERFECT JODI!!>...Ufff,uffff....and their comic-timing,...nothing could match upto tht!!ROFL...
 
And today's epi.....who the hell was tht guy!>..I thought he was  Daksh,par haath mein cigerette aur aankhon mein itni kameengi dekh k i was lyk,yeh toh Kaka ka hi sapoot ho sakta hai...he seems lyk a complete negative to me!>...d'uh...
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 9735

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Hey guys!!>..
Finally,ppl are peeping-in!!>..haha...
 
Ok,anyways,yesterday's epi.was lykkkk damnn fun...Man,they're soo cute together-PERFECT JODI!!>...Ufff,uffff....and their comic-timing,...nothing could match upto tht!!ROFL...
 
And today's epi.....who the hell was tht guy!>..I thought he was  Daksh,par haath mein cigerette aur aankhon mein itni kameengi dekh k i was lyk,yeh toh Kaka ka hi sapoot ho sakta hai...he seems lyk a complete negative to me!>...d'uh...


yeaah i think he will be an utter negative too meenu...but i also think that this is when daksh is going to start coming to protect her so i'm excited! LOL
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Joined: 18 June 2006
Posts: 8324

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
^^Ufff,uffff....hi-5....my instant thoughts were the same...lol.....I know,man...am excited|!!....now,we'll get to see him in all protective mode!!!>...*dreams*....
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 9735

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

^^Ufff,uffff....hi-5....my instant thoughts were the same...lol.....I know,man...am excited|!!....now,we'll get to see him in all protective mode!!!>...*dreams*....


hehe i loved him yesterday with the acherkars or whatever...he was so khadoos and naina knew just how to keep him in control ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index