Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 86)

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

found it!

alright, i know Akruthi's going through tough times and all but it is her fault that naina 'lost' her salwar. The least she could do was not blast at her for asking a tiny question. She has the dress..she wore it, she spilled chai on it, and then she yells at Naina for asking her about it. if i were in her situation, i would die of guilt! she'd better apologize to naina for what she did.

Today is the first time that i didn't feel bad when kaka yelled at her. i would usually sympathize any other day..but definitely not today.LOL

rohini, I see, is very practical! LOL

and who the heck was the guy? kaka's son? ugghhh! i don't like him! ^_^

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
omg Nitya! hi! I'll reply to whatever yhou said after I read it LOL hehe it's exciting finally having someone online lmfao
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
why are you online and not in school?Shocked

this forum is a dead place..we need to liven it up! because well, it's about the only "show' realted forum that i go to everyday! :D
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Naina, i have to go! ): class is about to start. ugh.

I'll see you in a couple hours!! LOL
oh..and go do something productive! kids these days...*shakes head*

LOL
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
lolol shut up.

uh why am i not in school? well, long story short,  i had tons of homework last night and midterms this week to study for, and so i was up until like 3 studying. I planned on sleeping for 2 hours and then waking up at 5 to finish homework. I woke up at 7. That screwed me over and so i just decided not to go to school, because we have a half day so no point in missing only one class. And to top everything off, we have tons and tons of snow coming in now. So. -_- But *crossing my fingers* we will hopefully have either a snow day or a delayed opening tomorrow. ^_^

sigh I should do the written update for today of SSBN. I don't think Akshi will do it. I'm going to PM her, hold on.

And hell yes, we definitely have to liven up this forum. It has its moments of liveliness but more often than not, it's pretty dead. -_- And what happened to you putting up a GOTW last week or whatever? -_-
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
hi I'm new to the chit chat room..
but please tell me are you recognize the person who comes to naina's room in dark with having a lighter or some thing...
I'm sorry if i enter this room immediately and ask quections sorry for it
Anu 
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
hi anu! welcome here! haha you can talk about anything here, and hmm the person who comes into Naina's room in the dark? was that in today's episode? cause I didn't watch it yet hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
yap today epi yar thanks for welcome me yar When you watch let me know yar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index