India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 85)

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Oh he will be very jealous indeed but fikar not.. Naina will sort him out..lol.. Jab usne baap ko hasa diya to beta kya cheez hai? Lol

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
^^Haha,yeh hui na baat!!..:D..

So,did ya watch today's epi.??>..
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Nahi yaar not yet.. Am still at work..
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Oh,acha...do watch it...ish gud..am toh enjoyin' my day off...lol...
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
hehe hi meenu! I decided let's just continue the convo here LOL but my bigger question is how in the name of heaven is naina going to trick Daksh into playing the role of her husband ROFL
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Nainu!!...
Lol,good;otherwise,we would've been kicked outta here for chatting everywhre!!ROFL....
I know I know.....*puts on the thinking cap*...this girl,I tell ya,man,she's smart,whereas Chintu jee is not!!ROFL....so,anyhow,he'll be playing her hubby,unknowingly woh bhiLOL.....Naina can make the impossible possible!!LOL
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Hey Nainu!!...
Lol,good;otherwise,we would've been kicked outta here for chatting everywhre!!ROFL....
I know I know.....*puts on the thinking cap*...this girl,I tell ya,man,she's smart,whereas Chintu jee is not!!ROFL....so,anyhow,he'll be playing her hubby,unknowingly woh bhiLOL.....Naina can make the impossible possible!!LOL

haha don't worry! people like you and me will always have to worry about getting kicked for chatting too muchLOL

heey! don't say anything aganst my chintu jee....he's very smart...how else would it have gotten all those women their divorcesROFL but hehe i hope we get some cute romantic moments when they're acting like husband and wifeLOLLOL

and i can't wait until vibs realizes that the daughter in law she's looking for, for her laadla beta is right in front of herROFLWink

LOL
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

haha don't worry! people like you and me will always have to worry about getting kicked for chatting too muchLOL...Buahahah,I know!!!.....Isi liye toh I keep changing my ghoslas!!ROFL

heey! don't say anything aganst my chintu jee....he's very smart...how else would it have gotten all those women their divorcesROFL ...Arey haan,smart enough,then!!!LOL....But thora not smart,coz all those ladies were behind him,then!!DeadROFL.......but hehe i hope we get some cute romantic moments when they're acting like husband and wifeLOLLOL...Ufffff,ufffff,same here!!!>.....
Embarrassed....some really cute stuff!!!Day Dreaming......
and i can't wait until vibs realizes that the daughter in law she's looking for, for her laadla beta is right in front of herROFLWink...Hahaha,I know man,I know.....par abhi bhi,kya Vibhz can't sense....LOLLOL......jaldi karo sasu maa...LOL

Wuhuuuuuu,koi hai kya???>...LOL....
Acha,who watched today's epi.??>...I gotto watch the last scene,abhi tak.....Dakshu all boling abt sachai and imaandaari,and Naina poor girl is watching all embarassed,mayb??>..nah,she aint one of those girls...LOLLOL......buahahaha,and I went rofl-ing...bechara Chintu.....kuch hi dino mein sachai aur imaandari ko tata-bye byeROFL.....

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 21 January 2011 at 4:46am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index