India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 84)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Uffff,same here...TL timings are simple perfect for me,but Onu's character is goin' nowhere,u need to take care of other things,to;raher than jst being  a lover boy!!>..I loved how strong the character was when it got introduced,and now;he seems to do nothing except Taani-jaap all the day.....I till date prefer Harshu as "THE PREM"...Nothing is comparible to tht!!!>.....And abt Abhay,Vivian is the perfect Vampire-no doubts abt tht!!>....

Buahahha.I loved tht bit,man...he was soo cute;and his smile.Blushing...ufffff,yeh toh he's planning to kill me with those looks,someday....I almost died...Day Dreaming.....

Hhaha,absolutely.....tere liye toh mein Mr.Hotty dhoondon gi na.....u just wait....lil bro...ummm....ummm...no..he has an elder one-Sanks...do ya need him??ROFL......

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
No i need a man that can think for himself n San mujhe aisa mard nahin jaahiye jo biwi ke pallu se banda jaaye, cos he's got treat me with surprises n such a man can never do that!

ahhh this looks like she will cause trouble, i think she is jealous of Naina and i hope this isnt so but it seems that way na?
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hahaha,I know...Sans is just lyk Rohini,choro,jaane do,all the tym......I hate such joru k ghulam jo apni akal hi bech dete hain!!ROFL.....Chal re,tere liye wrld ka best banda dhoonde g me and tere jeejz!!Wink.....

Huh,I know...Akku na??>...She surely seems lyk sum trouble-maker!!Ouch....I hope she aint some negativve one who'll create problems b/w Dakshna...Nah,tht would suck bigtym!!!Ouch.....I hope she's a real sweet girl,and gets close to Naina when she gets to know more abt her.Approve..

Acha,BTW,,,,U're to do the DOTW,this week??...nai,am still badly waiting!!AngryLOL.....come up with some gr8 stuff,na...Embarrassed....lyk last tym...*ahem ahem*...LOLEmbarrassed....

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 19 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
oh forgot thnks for remindin will post now

n yes i hope akku does become Ns good close friend and companion but i think she may cause N some bother to begin with, her behaviour towards N isnt looking promising at the Mo
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
No worries!!..;D...

Yeah,I really don't expect some good behaviour from her,though I really want to!!....She's badly jealous!!.....I hope she turns into a complete gud grl,later;coz am sure her bro gonna give sum tough tym to Dakshna,as how Rohini mentioned abt him yesterdat,tht's itching me!!>...
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
eek! I loved the Naina-Aayi-Babi scene! they are going to be such great parents in law! :D

I like how baba has a soft spot for her! He seems so strict with everyone else but when it comes to Naina, she melts into mush! He even put his hand over her head today!!
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

eek! I loved the Naina-Aayi-Babi scene! they are going to be such great parents in law! :D

I like how baba has a soft spot for her! He seems so strict with everyone else but when it comes to Naina, she melts into mush! He even put his hand over her head today!!

haila my poor daksh.....who's going to have time for him once Naina officially joins the family ROFL
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
^^Hahaha,exactlyyyy....he's gonna be soo jealous...ROFL...

~Baba's really a sweetheart!!.....Can't wait for the day when Naina's future Parents-in-law start supporting her against their own Chintu...LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index