India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 82)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
sorry Meenu hun had to recuperate yesterday!!!
now i is bak, n OMG did u see jeejus smile, im so jelous of u, thats wat u wake up to every mornin B***h :P
u kno i love u!!! lol

n that kaka Arrrghhhhhhhhh

but Kudo's to Rohini, she was a good teasing sis in law n then depended her mum in law too!! doing much more than i expected of her!!

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Oye no worries,yaar!!...:D...
Buahahaha,I love it when i see ppl getting jealous of moi...hahaha....I know man...KILLER!!>...I almost died!!>...uffff,ufffff.....I know meri jaan!!>..*hugs*....
Kaka ko toh rehn de....besharam aadmi.....yesterday's epi.man he's damn greedy...d'uh...
I know man,Rohi!!>..ufffff ,ufffff...am soo loving her...for the first tym,they seemed lyk loving devar-bhabz...awwwwww....and she's a chweety,sach mein;I neva expected this from her side..lol....
Acha,pata hai kya...even I had back-ache today in the Uni.from pata nai kahan se,bah suddenly...and ghar aake I watched the epi.and tere jeejz ko bhi back ache....haha...*winks*...dekh le bas apna connection!!>...*blush,blush*....
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
ROFL
dil ka dil se ristha suna tha and for the first time i heard about the back to back relationship!!! lol
;)
haila, a few more scenes like this n sab ladkiyan jeej ke beeche parni wali hai u better get the bellan ready!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Buahaha...seriosuly,I was stunned....lol...:P....

I know I know...ab dekh le bas,I was wise enough to take him already.....Belan kya,sab jang ka samaan tayaar hai,bas aane do larkiyon,dekh loongi sabkoLOL...HE'S MYN!!....Blushing...

IMP.....

Acha guys!!>..Take this poll,and vote for your jeejz....we know no1 is the perfect lawyer other than him....divorces karane mein uska jawaab nai....he's second,Mihir's leading;and I even dun' have a clue abt the 3rd guy...ROFL...

Here,you go:

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
done and even i dont know who the 3rd guy is!!!

n more scenes like today meenu n ill be atteched to my lappy 24-7 n have it on repeat!!!
aaj dekha kaise ankhon hi ankhon mein baat kar rahe thai?

wah
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
lol,exactly....haha...:P...
Uffff,I know....awesome stuff today;man,their chemistry,SCORCHING!!>..uffff,ufffff....have already wached sum 3223 tymes..lol..

*edit*...

had to run..haha....acha,toh I've already watched toay's scenes sum 435938594385498594 tymes,u know how it goes....

"Mein tumhari izzat lootne nai aai"....ROFLROFL...buahahaha,his expressions,PRICELESS!!>..LOL.Yeh toh bilkul hi good boy hai!!LOLLOL

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 18 January 2011 at 1:00pm
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
today i also watched 223387283 tyms!!!
yep kya expressions n wah kya chemistry hai!!!
n Dakshu coulndt take his eyes of naina yaar, it was Ufff
and when he would get all shy even flash occasional looks of annoyance!

ankhon his ankhon mein baatein ho rahi ti

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Lol,sachi??>..:p...
Uuuuffffffff,sai mein yaar;wht chemistry....they talked through the eyes,ab toh pakka shak hai k CVs do read our chats..lol...he was constantly looking at her...*uffffff*....I loved it when Vibhz was lyk he's a good boy,and he smiled-uffff,totally killer.....Day Dreaming....yesterday was lyk one of the bst scenes....Embarrassed...
hahaha,and I loved Naina waina when she said they better ask Akruti abt the earing...haha....I love how irritating she is...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index