India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 81)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
golmaal hai by sab golmaal hai, if was hinting that they get phsyicaly close and biologically active (u know the shaadi ke baad wala... *ehemmm ehemm*

lol n yep i like the challangin looks Naina gives him and he retaliates in a cold stare that seems to say bring it on!!!
they do a little talking by their eyes, especially when the are circling in their orbits before the fights!!

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Buaahhaha...acha..I understood tht...was just confirming!!LOL....ufffff,uffffff.....Blushing....
Lol,I know...I love it how they gib those cold stares to eachother,everytym...even in the dining room!!LOL.....hahaha.....I love their eyes talking...tht's gonna tk a diffrrent turn when they fall in love...ba simagine...uffffffff......Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i can just imagine the Hot looks and teasing stares they will pass then!!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Aaaaaah,I know....
Can u imagine  Naina winking at him!!....lol...tht wud be shooo cute,na!!!Blushing.... aint imaginin' such stuff for him.....I know...he won't be winking....haha...acha bacha hai!!LOL....
Ufffffffff,when it's gonna enter tht phaseDay Dreaming....man,I'll die waiting!!...LOL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Naina would be the mescheivous one out of them to,
she would wink n he would blush!!!
she would tease n he would get wound up
she would sheri him and he would start sharmana!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hhahahah,true.....!!it's gonna happen this way!!!.....coz,I dun' expect him to b all mischeiviousLOL......tht's cute actually....I love it when guys go all red-tomatoBlushing...I like the serious ones,toh in love,they're the one who're being teased...LOL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
i know but then i want him to one day snap and cher Naina infront of everyone but hidden if u kno wat i mean,
so she gets all shy fr once!!!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
^^Uffffff,acutally!!!....Tht would be soo cute!!.....I wanna see the shy,blushy blushy,red-cheeks,Naina!!!.....She isn't really those types,na;isi liye it wud be more cute to see in tht avi!!!....:D...

Toh guys!!.....Howz all!!>......:D...
Did any1 today's epi.??.....I jst watched aage aage kar k..I'll watch it all relaxed after I return from coaching centre!>...:P....

Buahahahaha...Naina is sach mein "tej type kii"....bedroom tk ohanch gai...bechaara Chintu....pehle Neend ching ai,phir naukri mushkil mein,ab kamra bhi gaya!!ROFL..Naina waina ne toh band baja di bechaare ki!!ROFL...Bah,the last bit when she finds him sleeping-tht was too cute...she looked on soo lovingly,can we expect some cute stuff,tomorrow?>>..*ahem ahem*>>...Day Dreaming.....

Chalo,ab koi aayega,toh i'll chat more abt it..lol...:P...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index