India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 8)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@ Naina mein Yahan hooon yahan hoon yahan hooonnn YAaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!!!! lol  how u doin babe and how did the physics revision go?

@ Meenu yep hun it will be amazing when he realises who his PG is!!! lol i cant wait to see his expressions n him being a mummy's boy i cant wait to se his reaction to Vibha's love for N!!!! omg will be so good next week!!!

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
^^I know!!...He seemed to be really sweet with her in the precap.Haha..I soo wanna see his reactions!!.....Can't wait for the next week:i'm sure it would be rocking!!...

Hey guys!!....ny1 here????...:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Meeeeenu!!!!!!!!!

i'm hereeeeee...main yahaaaan hoon yahaaaaan hooon yahaan hoon yahan.

kk uh sorry for that ^_^

and Beeee! so sorry I ddn't see your message before! the physcs revision...uh failed LOL. i hate that subject. -_- But i was the stupid one to take it *choose to take it* for a second year bleh.

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Hey Naina!!...

Nah,ok for tht...i'm used to doing such type of stuff myself!!...:P...

D'uh...Physics...there was a tym when I used to love it....bah now,it itches meee!!.....LOL....but still,i find it far more betta than Chem.!!!..tht's just simply not ma thing!!LOL
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
reeally?!?! i like chem so much more and bio...physics... i die. it's so stupid. fkjhdlkfg i dont care about the force of attraction between two particles i can't even see!! LOL

anyyyywwwaaays. whats up with youuuu
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
hahaha...lol...:P..

Nthin'....am gettin' damn bored...:P...der's nthin' to do...show was bukwaas today...I dnno why is it not moving fast!!....d'uh..:P
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
LOL the show was not bukwaas...well SSBN wasn't....idk about Geet...haven't watched LOL

I think we're just too impatient to see Dakkkkkkkksh. Dude he looks so damn cute with his glasses and that serious expression on his face hehe Day Dreaming

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
D'uh...it was bukwaas for me....no Daksh!!...I simply gave th eepi.a skip!!......Yeaahhhh,I guess we're too impatient,and the Creatives are absolutely testing our patience.And I'm not gud at tht-I'm quite of an impatient person!!.......So,I badly wanna see him!!....He looks absolutely cute with the glasses....:and  loved his shirt!!.....and his expressions!!....* goes dreamy*...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index