India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 79)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Exactly meenu, larai mein yh hal hey toh passion mein kya hal hoga?

then will the circle each other n check each other out then get closer for a hug or maybe more ;) lol

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I really lol'd when they were circling. It's kinda cute in a kid-ish way. LOL 
Their personality & behavior are totally opposite. The writer seems to be implying that on 13 jan episode. LOL I wonder how they'll fall in love?! =P

Edited by moon.river - 15 January 2011 at 10:52am
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i know sunny tell me about it, it reminds me a vultures circling their prey like they are about to dive any moment and claw at them!!!

hmm actually thats exactly what DakshNa do!

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 January 2011 at 11:06am
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Reminds me of discovery channel shows about hunting the prey. Lol...
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
lol exactly and then its like switching from discovery to Cbeebies where all the kids are squabbling with each other!!!
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Lol,Bee...exaclty....they seem to be loving Phy.and trying out how do planets feel when they move in circular motionROFL..."circling and the moving close in a hug"...sounds different....lol....just try and imagine...ROFL......

Rofl...they always seem like some 5 yr olds,fighting for some candy thingy....lol...lol...I love their circling...I hpe they continue to fite in the same wayLOL....

Sunnyyy...exacltyyyyy...13th jan's epi seem to be showing how really really really different they are....Lol,keep wondering...am doing the same....it's really hard to imagine them falling in love...LOL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Meenu ive stopped thinking of how they will grow close now im waiting for it to happen!!!
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Priya....Great!!>....So,watching Geet aajkal??.....It's goin' really masht past 2 days!!>..:D...

Well,Nikita...I'll give  a small update...hope it does the work..:D...

So,Daksh's father is against Naina staying at their place bah sumhow Vobha convinces him...and Naina being the sweet girl she's is successful in bringing a smile to angry old man's face.Here,we  come to know Daksh is Chintu.Naina gets a job as a wedding planner.Aaai keeps on talking to her abt Chintu and all,and they get really close.Later,Aai and Baba go off for a wedding,and here,Chintu jee makes an entry.Naina thinks of him as a thief and so does him..(haha,they're soo alike in tht manner....lol).....So,they're fighting and fighting.Later Daksh falls on Naina and they're a dreamyyyyyy eye-lock.Daksh's kaka sees them and he goes on with his bukwaas.Basically,he aint really fond of Daksh's family.As Naina is a PG at his kaka's place,so his Kaka gets her out of the house.Bah,now;she's back as she gets a payment.SO,all kaka wants is monney....Inshort,she's back....lol..

.sorry,if it got long...I aint really good at summarizing...lol...

thanx for the update yaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index