Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 78)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I know....!!>...
Aaaaah,I love his expressions,his smile..hayeeee,his AYM avatar......uffff,simply love him!!Day Dreaming...Heart....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Writer_At_Heart

Writer_At_Heart IF-Sizzlerz
Writer_At_Heart
Writer_At_Heart

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
gosh .... but i dont like daksh's bhabhi and that kaka... godd.... they r so selfish types..
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
'Sup ppl! LOL I haven't been here for days. =/ 
I just realized there was an episode on 14 Jan. Man, I missed it again! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Priya...yeah hate them...mean ppl!!!>....

Hey Sunny...howz ya??>...:P...seems lyk u've to catch up with it..:D...it's mon-fridays!!!>.....
Writer_At_Heart IF-Sizzlerz
Writer_At_Heart
Writer_At_Heart

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
u know wat ... i have to catch up with the sat's  recaps all five at one time!Unhappy...bt i m loving it!..LOL
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey Meenu! I'm fine =)...Actually, I finished watching it a while ago. =P 
Seriously, they're one screwed up family! Lol...Seems like there are more entries to Naina-hate list. (ok, maybe dislike instead of hate) LOL First, Daksh, then his sis-in-law (forgot her name), now akriti. Seems like baba is also slowing joining the list. =/  I feel for Naina. 

Edited by moon.river - 15 January 2011 at 7:54am
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@ Meenu tum phir Daksh ki paat champne laagi!!! LOL
if u cant talk to me u drag in poor Priya

@ Priya dont mind our Meenu she has already made Daksh my Jeeju!!! ;) lol so if u say u have the hots for him that will make u her Sauten lol... n yep Priya im not likin that Rohini bhabhi either she is a usless idiot they added to annoy and frustrate us!!!

@ sunny its good to see u again, so u cought up? thats good, yep Naina's Hitlist is slowly extending but im sure Naina is up to the job n she's put everyone in their places, she's already started with Daksh, they fight like cat and mouse n have me in splits laughing when they cricle each other liking they are sizing each other up for a pysical fight!!! lol

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 January 2011 at 8:31am
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!>..

Priya,do u get sat recaps??>...WOW,man!!!...Wht tym is it...pleeeej,lemme know...I'm dyin' to watch all the epis.together!!>....

Sunny!!>..Yeah,absolutely.....the hitlists' increasing day-by-day...poor Naina....bah I'm sure she'll set them all,right!!>...she has already begun with Daksh....man,pooor him!!.....the noise pollution and light energy might kill him...ROFL.....

Lol,Beeeeee!!!>.....I know....here and der,sautans are increasing..but but,you know....who's winning the race.;..;D...I love being his craziest deewani!!Blushing.....
"sizing for  a physical fight"ROFLROFL...tell me abt it...they always move with centripetal force when they fight....lol...lol.....ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index