India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 77)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Lol...me.??..obsessed??...with Chintoo..????...no.....!!!>...Yeah,mayb a lil....LOL..Tht train wala scene is my all-tym fav.I loved his expresisons.....and the glasses-wala-look!!Blushing.....Naina was lyk phir se milenge....mayb,she felt some vibes or sumthing...u know how grls areCool....they get to know everything beforehand!!.....LOL.....

~Happy Makar Sankranti guys!!......I neva knew abt it....did get to know a lil from ya guys!!>..Hope u enjoyed!!!....:D...

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
@ Nitya thnks for that hun n hope u had an awesome Makar Sankaranti, n hope u flew loads of kites too, i would love to learn how to fly a kite one day!!

@ Meenu did i say obsessed? i ment POSSESSED by Chintus bhoot!!! lol its ok i forgive u, u cant help it, n ur ryt girls are much more intuitive than guys, n so much better to

;)
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Haha,lol....absolutely...I feel myself tht I'e gone half-mad!!.....Aaaaah,I love him!!!Day DreamingBlushingHeart....Can we plees start agaiN>>>>>???EmbarrassedLOL...Lol,thanks!!!...:D..Aaaaah,yeah;the girl-power!!...GIRLS SIMPLY ROCK!!!.Cool.....

Aur helooo sheloooo guys!!.....Koi hai???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
morning meenu!!
just woke up, its a dull grey morning her in Manchester, its bin raining all night so when u look out everthing is glistening with rain drops!
ok yep Girl power!!!
we rock, we rule n we rock n roll!!

me n my brothers always get into this debate u know the battle of the sexes n of course we always agree to disagree u kno how stuborn men are n so egotistical!!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
morning Bee...howz ya...ufff,rains;I love em...it's jst frekin' cold here....and i'm almost turning to some kulfi...lol....
yeah,girls simplyyyy rock!!....I know ,yaar;ufffff,they think too much of themselves...and the worst part-their ego......d'uh d'uh....

Anyways,I'm sick and tired of such egoistic ppl,lately;so better move onto sumthing else...otherwise,mera volcano phat jayegaLOL...so,ish a holiday for ya,,isn't it??....I din't go to Uni.I din' feel lyk!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

WeAimToPlease IF-Sizzlerz
WeAimToPlease
WeAimToPlease

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
helo gurls!!Hug

whoo is obssesed wid "chintu"... gosh he looks so cute na... srry the tough guy on plus!LOL

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Hey Priya!!>..
Ish moi who's badly obsessed!!.....Aaaaaaah,love him....Blushing........
WeAimToPlease IF-Sizzlerz
WeAimToPlease
WeAimToPlease

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
@meenu he is just wow yaar.... i love his expressions!..Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index