Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 76)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
hey guys im bak!!!
so just bin readin ur talks aka Naina, Meenu n Nitya's!!! totally understandin u with the Kamina Kaka issue but like naina said lets not waste time on him....
n we chatted enough about ur Chintooo meenu, look u both even rymhe!!!
Nitya wats Pongal sorry im in uk n originally a muslim from kashmir so thats a term i havent heard even in drama's

xXx Bee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

uh-huh..of course you did. You probably got like a 100 on it. LOL
yea, my mom did a pooja too, and then we do this thing where we like buy thirteen things and do some stuff with it and whatnot..can't really explain.LOL So I had to get up for that.

haha, I hope you have fun at the parties! (:

oh yeaa! my mum does that 13 thing thing too! i never did them,....but my best friend doesLOLLOL wait do you do the dolls thing now too?
we dont but my friend's family does, "bommala koluvu" that's what we call itLOL

@Bee: Pongal/Sankranti is i think a south indian tradition.....as for the meaning, i have no idea. maybe nitya will knowLOL

Bee3nazz

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
^^ Pongal is a festival that is celebrated in India..umm, it's like the beginning of the harvest season. It's also called Makar Sankranthi. (: the kites festival..have you heard of that?

haha, someone's a little obsessed with Chintu..you like all Chintu scenes huh? I love the first ever scene with him and Naina..when she tricked everyone into believing they were husband and wife, I burst out laughing!LOL his face was dekhe layak!

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

@ Naina thats interesting is it like a festival, should i be like congratulating u or something, like we do mubarak on eid?

one minute is it something to do with kites? r am i getting confused, sorry if im offeding with all the Qs but i find such thinks V interesting n dont mean to cause offence!
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
oh thnsk Nitya!!!
n yes aur Meenu is obbssesed with Chintoo!!! so obsessed that to stop me from becoming her sauten she has made me her sister and there fore Daksh my Jeeju!!!
lol
n yep i love that scene also do u think Naina's instinctively knew that in the future they would be MR and Mrs anyway?
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

oh yeaa! my mum does that 13 thing thing too! i never did them,....but my best friend doesLOLLOL wait do you do the dolls thing now too?
we dont but my friend's family does, "bommala koluvu" that's what we call itLOL

Nah..we call it "nomu". and I don't really do it with dolls anymore.LOL Used to do that when I was a kid..now it's just whatever I can find first in a pack. LOL
My cousins don't do it either..it's like when your born..your mom makes the decision of making you do it the first year or not..if you do it the year after your born, then you have to do it every year till you get married and then you can choose again when you go to your in-laws.LOL It's something like that.LOL
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
ahh i have so much to say but i'm running late! it was great talking to both of you...ill be online again in a few hours...time to go to volunteering!

Hug
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

@ Naina thats interesting is it like a festival, should i be like congratulating u or something, like we do mubarak on eid?

one minute is it something to do with kites? r am i getting confused, sorry if im offeding with all the Qs but i find such thinks V interesting n dont mean to cause offence!

yep, its a festival.
I don't know where the kites came from actually, but everyone flies kites today.LOL

here you go! I wiki-ed it..they explain it better than I do.

Makar Sankranti is a major harvest festival celebrated in various parts of India. According to the lunar calendar, when the sun moves from the Tropic of Cancer to the Tropic of Capricorn or from Dakshinayana to Uttarayana, in the month of Poush in mid-January, it commemorates the beginning of the harvest season and cessation of the northeast monsoon in South India. The movement of the earth from one zodiac sign into another is called Sankranti and as the Sun moves into the Capricorn zodiac known as Makar in Hindi, this occasion is named as Makar Sankranti in the Indian context. It is one of the few Hindu Indian festivals which are celebrated on a fixed date i.e. 14th January every year.

which is also called Pongal. (:

Bee3nazz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index