India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 75)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
^^Yeah....he's a jerk....why do such ppl  ever get married if they've a problem with everything...I think this is wht do they when they sit all free at home...Pinch

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
you know what's funny though..the guy was sitting there coughing and no one even asked him if he wanted water.LOL I mean..asking a question like that to a coughing person is like a reflex reaction to me..LOL I guess they all figured they'd let him be tortured..even if it was only for a couple seconds.LOL

I like it better when kaka sits outside in the garden..ghar mein shanti hoti hai.LOL

and @Naina; I agree! I feel so bad for his wife. ):
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
awwwww! I love watching scenes that have Chintu and his mum. <3
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
he's a jerk...he straight up deserves all the crap he gets ROFLROFL

and W*H, why did he have kids if he can't deal with them anyways? god, people like him are crazy...

lets move on to happy things.. hehe how were your days? anything exciting for the weekend?
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
....lol,absolutely...Kaka better shift his bed-set to the garden...there,he can sit talking to God for things he doesn't have!!ROFL.....

Nitya....yeah,Chintu and his mom are adorable...I love their scenes...and scenes tht have Chintu and his dad,and chintu and his kaka,and cintu and his kaki,and chintu and his sis,and chintu and his Naina...in short,CHINTUUUUUUUU Scenes!!ROFLROFL....Blushing

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 14 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
haha, I see you can't handle too much kaka talk.LOL

My day was good..I almost fell asleep during my chem lecture because I had to get up early today(cuz it's Sankranthi and all). It would've been bad..my professor is the meanest man I have ever seen!LOL

and nah..nothing planned yet. I'm planning to finish this series I've been reading. (:

How was your day?

btw..Happy Pongal guys! Hug

Bee3nazz

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
oh yeees! A very happy Pongal/Sankranti to you toooo!
hehe my mom did the pooja today, i took a physics test, which i obviously went and failed LOL

sigh sankranti party/pooja tomorrow annd next week is another one.....gosh, they do poojas for like a few hours and then we have the wonderful party for the like 2 -_- i like the food though!

Bee3nazz

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
uh-huh..of course you did. You probably got like a 100 on it. LOL
yea, my mom did a pooja too, and then we do this thing where we like buy thirteen things and do some stuff with it and whatnot..can't really explain.LOL So I had to get up for that.

haha, I hope you have fun at the parties! (:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index