India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 74)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Arey ,wht's with Kaka ki phamily??...D'uh,anyways,I guess it's just Akruti's jealousy tht speaks-uska baap har wakt Naina Naina karega toh yehi hoga!!>...lol...

Yeah yaar,no more negativities,yeh Kaka,Rohini hi kaafi hain!!!.....ummm,well,chacha ka beta-pata nai,I think he would be one of those casanova types....d'uh....whtever...as far as he doesn't ruin Dkashna ki jodi-I'm ok with whosoever he is!!>..;

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
oi! Even Daksh is a grey character as of now.LOL(a cute one though) Just because you love him doesn't mean you look over that.ROFL kidding!!

I hope her jealousy ends soon or imma chase her outta that house. ^_^
Like you guys said, Naina already has enough people bugging her..Akirti doesn't need to start too.

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Arey ,wht's with Kaka ki phamily??...D'uh,anyways,I guess it's just Akruti's jealousy tht speaks-uska baap har wakt Naina Naina karega toh yehi hoga!!>...lol...

Yeah yaar,no more negativities,yeh Kaka,Rohini hi kaafi hain!!!.....ummm,well,chacha ka beta-pata nai,I think he would be one of those casanova types....d'uh....whtever...as far as he doesn't ruin Dkashna ki jodi-I'm ok with whosoever he is!!>..;

LOL he'll definitely be ruining it in the beginning.....that's the point of his entrance meenuLOLLOL

but yes, he should leave quickly too....

and i think you're right about akriti....it might just be her jealousy speaking for now because she wants kaka to treat her better....it's i guess understandable considering how cruel he was yesterday and two days ago
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
seems like all of the youngsters in the house are jealous of Naina and her magic. First Chintu because his mother talks of her so much! Then Rohini..because well, Naina's better than her.LOL and now Akirti.

I wonder if kaka's son will be jealous too.
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@Nitya...:Aaaah,lol...lol....I actually love being biased,so i always find Naina on the wrong side!!LOL....

@Naina..:Actually....he'll be ruining it in the beginning,bah he better leave soon!!>...otherwise,hamari army will attack him~!!...LOL

I think once she gets to know Naina better,they might end up being good frends!!!...Akruti aint bad;poor girl,i actually feel bad for her!!....It's her Kaka who's bad and needs to be pushed outta tht house,soon!!
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
okay nvm..I just watched the rest of the scene, I feel bad for Akirti!LOL the poor girl! Her self-respect must be so low with a father like him! ):
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I know....and I was lyk...."roz roz aise baap ko jhelti hai"...poor her!!!.....His pops is lyk a 24*7 headache for the whole house!!LOL
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
dude i feel like the worst for kaka's wife...i mean the poor woman looks so sweet and she gets stuck with a khados number one like him...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index