Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 73)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
hey guys sorry im late!!!
n at Fiza yes that woman really needed a slap, i mean cant she mind her own buisness? what will happen to aur poor meenu if D decides not to get married?

Meenu tum guwari reh jao gi!!! n did u see his ISHMILE today? a 100 watt smile!!! haila totally adroable!!!

xXx Bee

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

I know,tht ladyyyyyy....d'uh hated her...Kasam se yaar,mujhe toh apni tension ho rai thi..haha.......

I know..his ishmileeee....ufffffffffff,man...totally killed me!!.I'm still going dreamyyyy....Day DreamingDay Dreaming...the scene was total cute!!!.....his mom's  a darling.....meri sasu maa I mean...BlushingLOL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Saasu ma nahin, tumhari duji ma!!! ;)
vibs is too gud to be called saas i bet she will insist her bahu call her maa or in Naina's case call her Aai!!!

Meennu how long r u on 4 today? coz i have a treat for u!!! can u guess what?

xXX Bee
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I know man...she's lyk simplyyyyyyyyyy sweetheart!!.....Koi doubt hi nai jee,Naina wud be calling her Aaai!!.....Man,she's a darling!!!>....If I had one,saas toh waisi hi honi chaiye!!Embarrassed......

Treat for moi???????????.....Nah,seriously,I can't guess...ummmmm,maybe  a Dakshu siggy??...Is it??Shocked...Man,i was already goin' to stalk some ppl in Avi.Siggy sectionsROFL......Waise,I'll be on for another hour I guess......Big smile......aur surprizes k liye toh am very impatient....u jaldi aana,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss........for the time-being,I'll just watch yesterday's epi.again,then!!!LOLBlushing...
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
dont watch yesterdays eppy...
watch this....

xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Aaaaaaah,simply ran to watch without replying....
It was AWESHOME ,man!!!!>....simply meri tarah..lol...lol....par ur toh aweshome se bhi aweshome!!!...Thanks a tonnnnn!!!>.;D
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
anyone here?

what's with Akirti? to think I was feeling sad for the chic..yeh toh villain type nikli!Angry
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
man i don't want negative characters in this show. rohini is enough. -_-

and somethng tells me that kaka's son will also be a grayish character.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index