Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 72)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Dnt u think v need a banner contest??

haha the banner contest will not happen yet. let's let the show get going first. It only started a few weeks ago. Maybe mid Februaryish. We'll then have to talk to the GMs and all that stuff, but definitely not so soon...we probably aren't even introduced to all the important characters yet!

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Haha,yeah Naina.,...I know ur intentions...ROFL....I've the same,but banda doosra hai!LOL....
Yeah,the confesison was defi.different from wht we ussually see.....minues the lovey-dovey stuff.....'twas fun!!>...lol...And Ishan's one cutie....I absolutely adore him!!!>..his smile,is lyk,so bacha-like....lol......

Hey all!!>...
agar koi hai toh!!>..lol....

I just got back from the extra-classes,I had.....d'uh....and the first thing I did was watched SSBN...lol..man,I missed it...and it wasn't definitely worth-missing...abs**tely awesome. epi....with loadsaaaaaa Dakshna scenes....lol.....haha,it was fun.....Bah,I absolutely hated tht kaka waka....man,he's too rude...koi use bas shoot karde....*wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,Beeeeeee*...lol.....Hayeee,I really expected Dakshu meri jaan,toh hlp her out...lol....bah,when she left,I was lyk nooooooooooooo,I was wrong...bah,nai later on he went to her.....awwwwwwwwwww,tht was absolutely too  cute-he's a darling!!!>.....(bas mera,ok).....then,wht was with tht aunty-jee;advising him not to marry...mere saath koi itna personel hone ki koshish kare,toh use Nani yaaad dila deti hoon...and he was lyk ok with tht...nai,Mundya.....ur lady's waiting for ya!!>...:P......And Dakshna fight was hilarious,haha.......and when he got late...lol...he drank her tea....I soo wish she had already taken a sip from tht....u guys know wht tht means,right???....ufffff,ufffff.......ANyways,masht masht epi......!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Awesome eppy guys, hate Kaka but loved Daksh n the fight was totally great!!!
Meeny dont worry im jus gunna clean my gun then we can go n shoot everyone on ur hitlist? should we add the annoyin aunty who adviced that Daksh not get married?

n SGP loved it today, just cought up with it, Uni was hectic today so busy, i have a headache but i had to check up with my SSBNians!!!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Ufffff,total awesome epi.!!.....simply,loved it...tht Kaka ki toh bas.....d'uh...usko maaro yaar...jaldi aai...I can't wait to see him dead before ma eyes...haha.....Haaan,us aunty ko bhi add karo,panauti kahin ki......chudel kahin ki,khud chali gai..jaate jaate mere bande ka dimaagh kharab kar gai!!>...:P....awwwwwww,and I forgot to add-he's a total gentleman!!...:P....did ya see how he opened the car-door for tht aunty jee....*awwww*....love him....would've loved him more if he had banged tht door on her head!Big smileROFL......anyways,jo bhi hai-yeh toh pata chala gaya....tht he's a pakka family-oriented person....and a really loving phamily wala....bas Naina se problem...bas,woh bhi iski family member ban jaye,toh masht!!>...*winks*....

Beee...ish was a bad for moi,too...I got back just some 4 hrs back..lol...and I've watched today's epi. sum 4459390438438548954835935809438598 tymes...rofl...I cant get enought of it,rather...him.....:P
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
what the eff was up with that client lady of his? "Mr. Patwardan, ek baat aur..aap kabhi shaadi mat kijiyega" ROFLROFL who says that? And she looked like she really meant it too.

and Kaka needs to be jailed for his behaviour. *starts muttering curses* he's such a chauvinistic jerk! GRRRR. Dude, you need to learn some manners..and get a heart. Who sends their daughter out at that time? to get LADOO?! the man needs a brain too.

Akirti (?)..I feel so bad for her! I'm glad Daksh came to the rescue. He's so sweet. And as for the girl, I hope she really finds a friend in Naina..she looks like she could use one. Badly. Maybe Kaka will force her to help Naina with her wedding planning and they can slowly become friends that way. Big smile sounds like something that could happen no?

HAHA OMG!! I laughed so hard when Daksh dropped the book on his foot! And then when he hits the shelf..which causes more books to fall of him! ROFL epic stuff.
Why did he not get up with the alarm? Did he forget to take the cotton out of his ears or something?ROFL Oh Chintu! It hasn't been a day since Naina's been in the house..and his life is already upside down!

He looked so cute when he was all grumpy in the morning..with the wet hair.Embarrassed

I loveeee the pre-cap! I love when Naina calls him Chintu! haha, his reactions are amazing.

*sigh* my venting session is all done now. LOL

anyone here?
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Yesterday episode was too good and that stupid lady "ap kabhi shaadi mat karna"....W*H!!!khud ki lifetoh ssambhalti nahi dusro ko hidaayat dene chali and daksh and his mote mote law books...bechara

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
It was so funny when the books fell on him..lol
And the faces he makes when fighting with naina are superb..
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

what the eff was up with that client lady of his? "Mr. Patwardan, ek baat aur..aap kabhi shaadi mat kijiyega" ROFLROFL who says that? And she looked like she really meant it too.
Aaaah,I know....tht lady seemed lyk serious chudel to me,idiotic advises!!...Angry...and she was awful at acting...!!LOLLOL...
HAHA OMG!! I laughed so hard when Daksh dropped the book on his foot! And then when he hits the shelf..which causes more books to fall of him! ROFL epic stuff. hahaha......totally...those bots were complete rofl stuff....ROFL
Why did he not get up with the alarm? Did he forget to take the cotton out of his ears or something?ROFL ....nah,it was just he was all sleepy,mayb.LOL...Two days back,even I slept at 3 and had to wake up at 4.30;so obviously,I neva woke up and missed the bus!!LOLLOLLOLOh Chintu! It hasn't been a day since Naina's been in the house..and his life is already upside down!..hahaha...totally,poor guy!!!LOL

He looked so cute when he was all grumpy in the morning..with the wet hair.Embarrassed ...I know....uffff,ufffff.....Day Dreaming

~Hey Fiza!!...:D.....

~Any1 here kya??>...did ya guys finish with watching today's epi.??.....Nothing much happened...except for the DakshNa fight..man,they're soo good at fighting,and I wondered how cum no1's in the house coming for rescue.....and just then,Aai and Baba come to the rescue and Chintu jee exitsLOL....lol...and he doens't wanna face her..(aaaah,peaceful bacha,remains far fromfighting and stuffLOL)......so,he doesn't come to eat..aawwwwww,and his aai was too chweet-she came to feed him..and he also fed her...*awwwww,awwwwww*...cute bit-must watch!!!......then,he goes on fixing some fuse-and Naina k room ki light goes offf...*oh,no*...so she thinks yeh chintu k kaam hain...lol,lol,,,...she has not reacted to it-FOR NOW;bah am sure she aint gonna spare him!!......It was a good one-not as rofl stuff as yesterday's!!///LOL

*wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*...koi hai kya?????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index