Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

   
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 71)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 9735

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

OMG its 7pm in the evening here in the UK!!!
no wonder when me n Meenu had our chat marathons u missed them u where probably asleep in bed as it was afternoon time her so it must have been morning their.
u have ur lunch im jus gunna watch maryada n ill be bak!!!
n Raqqu is HOT!!! so in love with him yaar if he was a muslim i would have hunted him down n married him!!! lol
o/j dont worry hum dono ke liye bhi ais koi zaroor mile ga!!!



haha yeeap im more often than not either in school [i leave at 6:30] or i'm asleep....or doing homeworkLOLLOLLOL
'omgomg let me know how maryada is! i'm darn excited about this epi!!
sigh if only raqesh was also a tad bit younger...dude i heard he's in his early thirties....Ouch
koi bhi to zaroor mle ga, lekin itni perfect or cute? i have my doubtsLOL

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Joined: 23 November 2007
Posts: 3850

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Naina man i dont mind if he's in his 30s!!! he have more experience n will be mature enough!!! ;) lol n he gotta have both of those to handle me!!! ROFL!!! there i go dreaming again n....
WATCHED it
 
he said i have agreed with u then she will not be this houses DIL but she IS my wife n my resposibilty n u have tought me to complete all my farz and i will do so is she cant stay in this house then i shall also leave it!!!
he's gunna leave the house he belives he is married to Priya anyway as he put haar on her that day infront of the temple (u know when she gave him the letter) so he said he wont leave his resposibilities!!!
 
was awesome!!! i LOVED IT!!!
i need a man like that!
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 9735

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Naina man i dont mind if he's in his 30s!!! he have more experience n will be mature enough!!! ;) lol n he gotta have both of those to handle me!!! ROFL!!! there i go dreaming again n....
WATCHED it
 
he said i have agreed with u then she will not be this houses DIL but she IS my wife n my resposibilty n u have tought me to complete all my farz and i will do so is she cant stay in this house then i shall also leave it!!!
he's gunna leave the house he belives he is married to Priya anyway as he put haar on her that day infront of the temple (u know when she gave him the letter) so he said he wont leave his resposibilities!!!
 
was awesome!!! i LOVED IT!!!
i need a man like that!


OMGOMGOMG! I loved the Maryada episode. You should totally come visit the Random Musings thread, I just posted an epicly long post there, and don't feel like retyping, so maybe I'll just copy paste. I love Maryada. It's amazing and totally my favorite show as of now. Such a captivating plot and I love how the four stories are weaved in really really well.

LOL go for it woman, if you don't have a problem with the age differenceWinkLOL Man, he's droolworthy. Whoever gets him is one lucky girl.


Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Joined: 23 November 2007
Posts: 3850

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
LOL naina i wish!!! but ur right who ever he goes for will be one lucky lady!!!
 
n ep twas aswomest, n i agree Maryada is my#1 at the moment with SGP/PKYEK #2 and SSBN/Sangini @ #3
 
n all else ive given up coz im bak at uni n cant keep up with everything!!!
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 9735

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

LOL naina i wish!!! but ur right who ever he goes for will be one lucky lady!!!
 
n ep twas aswomest, n i agree Maryada is my#1 at the moment with SGP/PKYEK #2 and SSBN/Sangini @ #3
 
n all else ive given up coz im bak at uni n cant keep up with everything!!!


yeah Maryada, honestly, has not bored me for even one episode *knock on wood* Like it's been interesting even during the filler episodes, so I'm uber happy with the way it's going.

My 2nd would be LTL/PKYEK  and 3rd would be SSBN

Like SSBN has the potential to move up but as of now, I'm not too keen on it, if that makes any sense. It's a really cute show, we just have to wait for it to get a bit betterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Joined: 18 June 2006
Posts: 8324

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Lol,guys...yeh kya...Rakku k liye larki dhoondi ja rai hai??ROFL.....Man,he's perfect!!>...Glad,he left movies-he's toh pakka tv material.....where u can drool over him after every 4 hours!!LOLBlushing......
 
Anyways,I watched SGP!!>...Awwwww,tht was the lyk the aweshomest of aweshome confession..shouting her lungs out....rofl...and Ishan went disappearingROFL....lol...lol....this show is complete fun!LOL...Jay was damnnnnn cute,throughout....he's got a baby face.....!!.....awwwww,I simply love him....he's a cutieeeeee.....I always feel lyk pulling his cheeks....LOLEmbarrassed....shimply adore both of "em....BTW,Ragini's dress was beautiful!!!>...I want one lyk tht!!.......
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 9735

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Lol,guys...yeh kya...Rakku k liye larki dhoondi ja rai hai??ROFL.....Man,he's perfect!!>...Glad,he left movies-he's toh pakka tv material.....where u can drool over him after every 4 hours!!LOLBlushing......
 
Anyways,I watched SGP!!>...Awwwww,tht was the lyk the aweshomest of aweshome confession..shouting her lungs out....rofl...and Ishan went disappearingROFL....lol...lol....this show is complete fun!LOL...Jay was damnnnnn cute,throughout....he's got a baby face.....!!.....awwwww,I simply love him....he's a cutieeeeee.....I always feel lyk pulling his cheeks....LOLEmbarrassed....shimply adore both of "em....BTW,Ragini's dress was beautiful!!!>...I want one lyk tht!!.......


we're not at all looking for girls for him...we want to be that girl ROFLROFL but yeah at least now i can drool over him constantly....siggys, avis everythingLOLLOL

hmm yeah the SGP confession was definitely interesting, not epicly amaaaaazing but I liked it, it was definitely different.....
ishan is so sweeeeeet. man i love his character, he's defintiey another actor that totally makes my list for being sweetly adorably perfectEmbarrassedLOL
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 6792

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Dnt u think v need a banner contest??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index