Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 70)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Nainu it was awesome!!!

go watch it totally loved it yaar Suhaha is bak to her self and she confessed her love and she is staying not leaving!!!
tlk to me when ur bk!!!

haha kk going to watch now and ill be back soon! but am i the only one toying with the idea of whether or not suhana actually loves ishaan or does she simply not want to leave the family?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
AREY WAAH!!>..Seems lyk one rokcing epi.!!>....Will watch it soon,once YT starts wrking on my lappy....lol...I'm hating it....:P...

Oh no,Nainu....dun' think itna saara....she loves him...I toh wanna think wahi,jo dil ko pasand ho!!>...haha...;P

Bee3nazz

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
LOL so I just watched the episode and it was sweet [and loouuud] how Suhana declared her love

but I do think that it seems like the family coerced her into saying it. Because she mentioned everyone else before she mentioned him, and they all came up with excuses how each individual would spend time with her and she could still leave. Suhana's connection to the Kashyap family should be through Ishan, but I feel like in actuality it's more that Suhana's connection to Ishan is through the Kashyap family, if that makes any sense.
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
it does make sense and in a way ur ryt Naina
she didnt love Ishaan she stayed for his family but in doin s she learnt to love Ishaan because he was pateint with he treated her well had she have left then no she would never have seen ishaan that way and never have loved him but however in stayin for his family she saw the real ishaan and realised that he is so much better than this dream man she had imagined
n did u not see she kept looking a Ishaan everytime she said someone else like maybe she was hesitating to say his name infront of the family so she found excuses till their came a point when she got so frustrated her feeling built up and poored out with her lobe for him
well thats how i saw it!!! but u gotta admit Thakur n Gabar have changed to Veeru and basanti now!!!lol

and meenuwatch it asap coz it was god laugh if nothing else!!!
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

it does make sense and in a way ur ryt Naina
she didnt love Ishaan she stayed for his family but in doin s she learnt to love Ishaan because he was pateint with he treated her well had she have left then no she would never have seen ishaan that way and never have loved him but however in stayin for his family she saw the real ishaan and realised that he is so much better than this dream man she had imagined
n did u not see she kept looking a Ishaan everytime she said someone else like maybe she was hesitating to say his name infront of the family so she found excuses till their came a point when she got so frustrated her feeling built up and poored out with her lobe for him
well thats how i saw it!!! but u gotta admit Thakur n Gabar have changed to Veeru and basanti now!!!lol

and meenuwatch it asap coz it was god laugh if nothing else!!!

dude i hope you're right, i mean, it would be sweet if that were it, but suhana always struck me as slightly immature so yeah i have my reservations about that. but sigh, we'll see how it goes. honestly, more than ragini khanna, i absolutely love jay soni, he's so damn adorableLOL

i'm really really excited about the maryada episode! like im hyped to see what will happen tonight.
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I kno nainuuuuuuuuu
Aditya agreed wiv SSP in the precap but i just know it in my blood he will say something like "fine if Priya will not be ur bahu then ill not be ur son"
he loves her too much to give in lik this

n Jay is dam cute his expressions are mindblowing, Ragini would have overshadowed anyone in the expressions depatment but not Jay!!!
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

I kno nainuuuuuuuuu
Aditya agreed wiv SSP in the precap but i just know it in my blood he will say something like "fine if Priya will not be ur bahu then ill not be ur son"
he loves her too much to give in lik this

n Jay is dam cute his expressions are mindblowing, Ragini would have overshadowed anyone in the expressions depatment but not Jay!!!

eeeeek! Aditya is such an awesome awesome  dude...he loves her too much, like you said, to ever possibly bail on her. haila i love him, now if only a guy like that existed for usLOLLOL

and yeees! although i like ragini occasionally, the expressions are kinda over the top at times, but that is what's required of her character soim not going to say much...but i love ishaan for being so sweet and quiet and cuteLOL

k ill be back in like 10. i have to go eat lunch. it's already 2!LOL

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
OMG its 7pm in the evening here in the UK!!!
no wonder when me n Meenu had our chat marathons u missed them u where probably asleep in bed as it was afternoon time her so it must have been morning their.
u have ur lunch im jus gunna watch maryada n ill be bak!!!
n Raqqu is HOT!!! so in love with him yaar if he was a muslim i would have hunted him down n married him!!! lol
o/j dont worry hum dono ke liye bhi ais koi zaroor mile ga!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index