India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 69)

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
26?!! Nah...She's turning 23 this year in sept I think. I always remember her age bcoz she's a yr younger than my bro =P 
Anyways, it was nice chatting wif you Bee!! =B I have to go to bed now. lol...it's quite late for me. =P
Oh & I think Kasam Se aired in the yr 2006 or before...not sure. =S
Cya Bee!...Gd nyt/evening! LOL

Edited by moon.river - 12 January 2011 at 10:04am

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

well good night to u then

its only evenin her in the UK so ill be going to bed later!!!
ah so she is 2 years older than me i couldnt remember! kwl chat to u later sunny!
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!>...
Howz ya all...went to my tution centres,lol;so couldn't reply back,....bah,I see there's too much of Meenu,Meenu goin' here and der.......*ahem*...Beeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

Sunny.....haha,all Ekta shows were lyk part of daily routine for our fam....especially,the ladies......We watched KZK,KGGK,KSBKBT,and....all together...my mosht fav.of Ekta's was Kahiin toh Hoga....it would always remain my fav......I dunno I haven't really found as passionate and obsesssed a lover as Sujal.....he leads them all!!!>......Aaaaah,he was perfect...though,he wasn't an ideal for me....lol,he was shakki,gusse wala,batameez and all...I used to aodre ANuraag for his sweetness....bah SUjal's entry,aaaah,completely changed my thoughts...and I started believing k lovers ko decent hone k saath saath passionate bhi hona parta hai,tab hi baat banti hai!!!>.....Aaaaah,KYPH was another gr8 one...Iqbal-Neha were damn adorable together.....and I'm really shocked tht such beautiful chemistry is wasted....I mean both still work for the tv.....they should come up again....!!...<3......then,Kis desh...,Kayamth...,Kasturi,were shows I left half-way......pata nai,I can neva get glued to a show for more than 4 months....lol,until and unless I un' get to watch it on tv...haha...nowadays,PKYEK,Geet,KMH,SSBN are my hot-favs.......Lemme not talk abt Behnein-ish horrible....the only gud thing abt the show is Sudeep Sahir himself,or the new one,Karan Mehra......!!...I love Ajay Chaudhary,too;too bad he left the show,halfway!!>.....*Phew*....got long,nai???.....

Nai oye Bee....trying to increase the no.of my sautens....!!>..bad girl...lol.....haha,addicted,almost obsessed....haha......my frend is still trying to figure out tht wht actually got me attracted to him.....lol......and dun' get me started,they give new horrible names to him everyday.....D'uhhhhh.....I hate it!!>...but I LOVE HIM!!!!>....
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
meenu .....
deewani hai tuh deewani
ishq junoon jab had se bar jaaye
haaste haaste meenu mar jaaye
yeh ishq ka jaddo hai
yeh Daksh ka jadoo hai
uske bin jeena
meenu ke liya haai na munkin hai

eehhh jiii oohhh jjjiiiii
meenu bangaaye Daksh ki deewani...
haaaaaiiii deewani!!!!

lol i thought id give u some sautens to get u to declare ur love for SGP style!!!
did u watch it today? gr8 eppy n Suhana is bak to her normal self thnk god yaar it was so sweet n funny!!!
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Awwwwww.......awwwwww.....kya gaana hai,bilkul meri. situation par...aha.....*blush blush*....

Haha,lol...I keep declaring it here and der and everywhere...sautans bhi aagai,toh poori dunya mein love declare hojana hai...I dun' mind...jitni bhi sautans aajayen...yeh first come,first take maamla hai,and he's already STOLEN!!>....;Blushing...

Nah,I couldn\t watch it....I went to the tution centre...d'uh.....wht was it..did she confess??....I'll watch it on YT,in sumtym,then!!
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i watched it on youtube on phool1able's channel n left some comments check it out!!!
todays SGP episode was like havin rain afetr a drought!!! so refreshing and filling!!!
n the rpomo fpr tommarow looked good too suhana has agrred to go for a ride on the sccoter with ishaan!!! lol imagine whats gunna happen!
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
omgomg what happened in sgp today?! did suhana finally decide to not leave?!
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Nainu it was awesome!!!

go watch it totally loved it yaar Suhaha is bak to her self and she confessed her love and she is staying not leaving!!!
tlk to me when ur bk!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index