India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 68)

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Is Behnein that bad? LOL I caught glimpse of it once, when I had Star One only & could access to SP for a limited time of about 30 secs XD. I saw Sudeep Sahir!! hehe...
I've watched a lot of love stories so I'm bored now..lol..
I've watched almost a lot of K-serials from time to time. Kasamh Se being my fave of Ekta. I'll just list all here since I'm bored anyway...LOL

Kyunki..., Kasauti Zindagi Kay, Kasam Se, Kayamath, Karam Apna Apna, Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Kahin To Hoga, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Kussum, Kasturi, Koshish Ek Asha
& Non-kekta shows
Astitva, Tumhari Disha, Jab Love Hua, 
Kareena Kareena <3, Kashish, Maa, Maayka, Mamta, Naagin, Meri Dholi Tere Angana, Reth, Piya Ka Ghar, Ranbir Rano, Henna, Saath Pere, Sinndoor, Kum Kum, Bhabhi, Santaan, Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein, Baa Bahu Aur Baby, Bhure Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum, Meri Awaaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni, Prithviraj Chauhan, Shanno Ki Shaadi, Bidaai, Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam, Bhaskar Bharti

And later bit, YRKKH, Rishta.com, Mahi Way, Maryada, DMG, MJHT, RBO, Geet, PKYEK, YIH, & the list will be endless. 
Most of them weren't entirely focused on love but had those "love" elements. =/
After watching all these for so many years, I just don't have the will power to watch anymore cheesy romance. LOL hence my dislike for sitara ek channel lately, lol...

Edit/ I didn't really wanted to be a header with this post. Disapprove

Finally shortened this post!

This post is absolutely irrevalant btw...=P

Edited by moon.river - 12 January 2011 at 7:44am

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hey Sunny
Originally posted by moon.river

I've watched almost a lot of K-serials from time to time mee too i watch them when there is an interesting story comes on (usually jab romance shuru hota hai lolWink)and stop when they gets boring, old and repetitive.
 Kasamh Se being my fave of Ekta I also loved Kasam se, but then when PRachi left as Bani it didnt feel the same so i gave up on it. I'll just list all here since I'm bored anyway...LOL

Kyunki..., Kasauti Zindagi Kay, Kasam Se, Kayamath LOVED MICHI!!! still miss them sometimes but they dragged it unessecarly , Karam Apna Apna I left it when Iqbal left cos it just wasnt the same chemistry after that, Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai OMG was the most loyal fan, watched from begining to end even when the worst tracks happened, great work by Neha and Iqbal n wat chemistry till date one of my all time fave couple!!!, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Kahin To Hoga SUJAL KAshish Amazing!, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Kussum Watching Kusum was a family tradition me n my parents watched every episode together n loved it soo much, i never got over Shitij not ending up with .... what was kusums daughters name again i cant believe i forgot but its bin ages!!!, Kasturi, Koshish Ek Asha
& Non-kekta shows
Astitva, Tumhari Disha, Jab Love Hua.... loved the title track, jab love hua, kya kazab hua jab jab jab jab love hua n it was a good and different drama again i watched that wiv the fam!, 
Kareena Kareena <3, Kashish, Maa, Maayka, Mamta, Naagin, Meri Dholi Tere Angana, Reth, Piya Ka Ghar, Ranbir Rano, Henna, Saath Pere, Sinndoor, Kum Kum Sumit and kumkum anoother amazin jodi, Bhabhi, Santaan, Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein (n Yep now theres a drama that was REAL!!! n a classic!!!, Baa Bahu Aur Baby, Bhure Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum, Meri Awaaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni I was so upset with this drama i had high hopes but then it lost the story it sarted with like they had forgotten n went of in a total different direction one of my greates frustrations with Dramas it happens sooo often!!! URGH, Prithviraj Chauhan, Shanno Ki Shaadi, Bidaai, Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam, Bhaskar Bharti WKD drama that sarted with a bang n got better and better and finished with out loosing my interest or getting me engry and frusrated!!
i saw this n had to pass my views sorry but i totally understand wat u mean about havong had enough of certain types of dramas now i only watch dramas when im interested in the story and stop as soon as they begin to bore me,!

And later bit, YRKKH, Rishta.com, Mahi Way, Maryada, DMG, MJHT, RBO, Geet, PKYEK, YIH, & the list will be endless. 

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 12 January 2011 at 8:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.river

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Thx Bee for replying! Even I left the dramas when it got boring. LOL Only ones that had me glued from the start to the end was Kareena Kareena, ACHPM & BBB. I also left Kasam Se when Prachi left =( The pair just wasn't the same anymore. Kum Kum was never a bore to me. The couple is just so lovely together =B
Anyway, my post was completely random but thx for replying. =P

Edited by moon.river - 12 January 2011 at 8:39am
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Lol sunny u mustn have chatted to Meenu or me enough yet!!!
otherwise u would no that not only r we Random n mental we like others who are the same!!! lol

yes its the age old problem with drama's they cant seem to stay consistent thats why i loved bhaskar bharti it was short and sweet and didnt cause me frsutration or anger like the others till date i loved SGP too but since the Sona track i got soo angry but now its over im so glad, hope to see more of the Kashyap family in their normal routine even though Elesh and Inder still had me cracking up with this Sona mess going on thats the only reason i continued to watch it!

n Kasam se lost all its orginals characters towards the end, it had no charm and lost its personailty, the Orgiginals sisters where great and then they all left!!1
im glad that Prachi's done well forherself i always thaught she would be great in movies and only a few small screen actors seem to suceed on the big screen! she is one of them followin in th footsteps of SRK himself!
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Lol...I get those vibe from you guys...you guys are insanely addicted to stuffs...LOL
Was Bhaskar Bharti really good? I only watched a few episodes until the Armaan-Payal track happened. I thought it's gone now...totally in ruins so I just left it! It was such a crack before. & Ragini is by far the best suited actress for the role. =D
I thought Baa Bahu Aur Baby & Aek Chabhi were quite consistent in terms of storyline. And both were great! 
I haven't watched SGP lately...I read an article that the love story will start now so I guess it's still pretty good. 
Prachi & Ram (the original pair of Kasam Se) both have done well in their Bollywood career now. It's amazing! =D
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
well to be honest i didnt watch that bit coz i was abroad for a few weeks by the time i got back i had missed majority of it n i only managed to catc episodes her and there coz uni got hectic but i liked the ending and im glad they realised the time to call it a day!!!

lol me ne Meenu like to joke around n be silly n she is adicted to Daksh!!! lol so please say u r to n then she can have 2 sautens Naina na u!! lol

aahhh the lead couple of Kasamse were great n i liked the fact that they didnt try to hide the age difference but actually used it as part of the story, the other bani looked much older than prachi n closer to Rams age! so it lost that aspect of the story also!
n Ragini totally Rocks im actually a big fan of hers she was great in her dance in JDJ4 last night n even gt her Chichi mama (aka Govinda) dancing!!! it was so sweet her expressions r amazin!
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I'm not a Daksh deewani yet but can't say for the future. LOL I guess someone else will have to get the sauten title then. XD 
Ram & Prachi were adorable together. I was surprised that she was only 18. I never would have guessed it if not for SBS videos. 
Ah...I haven't watched JDJ yet. I heard Ragini was a trained dancer...or was it about singing? I dunno but she's multi-talented. & I love her too. =D 
Btw, Who's leading JDJ? 

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Sushaant is consisntly getting 30s n 29 this week, Yana has been gettin 20s also but due to injury they only got 21 but i would say her dancing is 2nd best!
OMG thnks thats gunna be my nickname for Meenu now Daksh ki deewani!!! lol

n yep she was only young when she did Kasam se but she wil be about 26ish now i think, actually how many years has it been since kasam se anyway?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index