India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 67)

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
lol...well, I don't know about before but I subscribed to SP around the New Yr's time & I came across SSBN on the weekends. I'm sure it was the repeats of the whole week coz I remember myself saying 'how long is this serial?' lol...didn't know that I was going to be hooked later on. LOL
The repeats didn't come before? How come? Don't every show has repeats? What kind of strategy is SP planning?! LOL Repeats are a must for long going shows. I see CCBM every time I switch on the tv while SSBN is rarely seen on tv....only at 6pm. 

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Oh,lol...I remember my first reaction-the first promo was aired on my b'day,and I though,"Yaar,I wanted  abetter show than this as my B'Day Gift!.."....Same here,neva knew,this was gonna be my best B'Day gift!!...:D...
I kNow...CCBM is on tv ,everytym...as if  it's loved by all!!....Stern Smile....every show on Star ME has repeats except Bebo,and SSBN!!.....They bette rwork out on their schedule,otherwise,me ijj gonna kill them!!....
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
For me, I saw the promos on Star One (when I had the channel). Dunno why they show there Ermm It's no point really. But from the promo, it seemed like the usual saas-bahu show...lol...glad that it's different! =]
Btw, sorry about the late replies....my internet is being really slow. =/
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Oh,no worries.....am always around!!>..;p....
You had it??....I got it just some days back..!....And they repeat the same shows sum 4569674560546745 tymes a day!!....Star Plus walon seekho kuch!!>..lol.....Yeah,I know it seemed lyk total saas-bahu...had they shown Daksh in the very first promoI would've been here from 20th Dec.,then!!>..lol..I neva wanted to watch it,lol.......I just watched it randomnly,lyk just in the excitement of watching the male lead.....the excitement was totally worth-it!!....:D...
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
I had Sitara Ek channel lol...until the contract ended or let's just say when the likes of DMG, MJHT, Remix (repeats), Sarabhai vs. sarabhai, & many other great shows ended. And all we got was 5 "youth based" shows & repeats all the time. It was such a bore that we HAD to change the channel. LOL I'm quite satisfied with SP now, repeats or no repeats, there are varieties. =] I heard theres going to be 14 new stuff on SP this yr. So I'm excited! It's going to be such an overload, I don't think there's going to be repeats at all. =/
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Lol,I know...Sometymes,we get fed-up of watching the same stuff over and over again....lol....bah,am glad Star One dun' show those Laughter Challenge thingy more,on daily basis...sucha waste of tym!!>..lol...Well,i aint watch SP,tht much;but yeah,it does have variety.....The shows aren't ma types...I just enjoy watching love-ishtoryyys!!...:P...bah,the other shows are good enough,atleast for a tympass!!>..
14 NEW STUFF!!......Uuuffffff,I neva know tht.....I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for SSBN being shifted to the evening.I heard Behnein is being shifted to afternoon slot-thankfully.......I can't handle it in the evening!!>..lol...
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I like love stories too but sitara ek only had those so I got a bit bored...lol. Thankfully SP upgraded to 'rishta wohi, soch nayi' bcoz I see less of saas bahu nowadays. =D Hopefully, they'll add more love stories now. =]
I haven't watched Behnein at all XD Dunno what time it comes on. 
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Haha,yeah;when you get too much to watch,it gets boring.The only love stroy I watche don TV were KTH,and now SSBN.I had watched all others on Net;by me ki choice!....:D...Yeah,I see...SP has reduced the rate of Saas bahu sagas.Hopefully,we'll get to mor elove-ishtoryys,and the present ones are shifted to a suitable evenning slot!!....(fingers crossed:D)....Ur lucky enough to not have watched Behnein!!....lol....it airs by 7.30 pm,here....ish maybe by 8.30 in Dubai and all....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index