India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 66)

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hi Meenu..I haven't watched yesterday's epi but today's was really awesome! It was entertaining to see irritated Daksh & greedy kaka. LOL I can't believe I had so much fun watching todays epi. 
And kaka's family seems to be growing day by day. Now he has a son too? Confused I wonder if the son will have feelings for Naina & become a haddi between DakshNa in future! I hope not!!! 

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Hey Sunny!!....
Yesterday's epi.wa sok sorts.Nothing much happened except Nainu gwetting back;'twas such a drag,I tell you.Aaaaah,I know......the epi.was a total fun to watch-it was enjoyable!!....I know...kaka has a son,and mere dil mein ghantiyan bajne lag gai-I hope he aint a prob.for Dakshna!!...I really don't want nther CCBM here.!!....We've had enough of the love-triangles,I think.!!
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Lol...me too! I was taken aback upon hearing that kaka has a son who seem to be a bit opposite of Daksh judging from what kaki said "gone on a trip with friends". Pata nahin kya kya kichdi pakayenge in future! And I really hope it's not another CCBM...but I have faith & I'm sure it wont! =D

Oh...so it's another dragging epi? I don't have to watch it then. LOL I'll just catch up with the repeats on sunday.

Edited by moon.river - 12 January 2011 at 4:03am
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I know....too much of khichdi....lol...yeah,even I have high hopes tht it won't be another CCBM!!....He might be the one bringing Dakshna closer,through his frendship with Naina,tht wud obviously make Dakshu jealous!!>.....Now tht wud be interesting!!...;P...
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Even still...I'm SO irritated that they're adding more ppl in the show!! Angry LOL 
More ppl = more masala! And I don't want any of it! Can't it be a simple family show!!! I hope the new guy isn't a bad guy!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Yeah,same here.Even I lyk everything short,sweet,and simple.Yeh golmol tracks mujhe samajh nai aate...lol.....Yeah,I hope he's a happy-go-lucky sorts,and has  a girlfrend,already!!>......haha...

PS-Do the repeats come on Sunday??.....What tym>??...Ufff,please lemme know...I die to watch the repeats!!....lol...
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Actually, I'm not sure myself...lol....I remember watching the repeats on weekend...either morning or afternoon but I forgot the timing =/ Now, I'm not even sure whether it was Sunday. But it was definitely on  weekends. 
Sry I couldn't be much more of a help. Unhappy

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Oh,no worries.Haha,I'll find a way to it.I aint gonna spare the repeats lyk tht,dekh kar hi chorongi!!>...lol...acutally,we bth got Star Plus ME;an we din' get the repats till the last week....if we've now,ish gr8!!>.....I'l sit whole day infront of the tv to catch the repeats...does the repeats of the whole week come on-air????....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index