India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 65)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
nah dude, this movie was actually pretty good. every actor was like full potential man. and i get where you're coming from because othello's a really good story, the only work by shakespeare that i actually enjoy reading other than a comedy of errors. but this was good. you should definitely go watch it.

AHH kailash kher is amazing! i loooove his voice<3

=O you don't use gmail?! whats wrong with you?! i love it, i have like 6 accounts on gmail. 2 are fake which i use with not my real name, etc, for IF and the like. and well my real ones are shh secret ^_^

and of course 2 for each of my YT accounts LOL my real one, and the one on IF LOL I'm so paranoid about security. it's so stupid.

but um, anyways. i like hotmail, i hated yahoo. idk why but like i just never ended up lking yahoo.

dudeee! I wan tto watch no strings attached so badly. i can't wait till it comes out!

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

nah dude, this movie was actually pretty good. every actor was like full potential man. and i get where you're coming from because othello's a really good story, the only work by shakespeare that i actually enjoy reading other than a comedy of errors. but this was good. you should definitely go watch it.

=O you don't use gmail?! whats wrong with you?! i love it, i have like 6 accounts on gmail. 2 are fake which i use with not my real name, etc, for IF and the like. and well my real ones are shh secret ^_^

and of course 2 for each of my YT accounts LOL my real one, and the one on IF LOL I'm so paranoid about security. it's so stupid.

but um, anyways. i like hotmail, i hated yahoo. idk why but like i just never ended up lking yahoo.

dudeee! I wan tto watch no strings attached so badly. i can't wait till it comes out!

I JUST watched the trailer for that!Shocked I am so excited!! I've been wanting to see Ashton in another movie ever since I watched What Happens in Vegas ( <3 )! He's so so amazing.

6 accounts? Naina..are you serious?LOLLOL but I see where your coming from.

I actually like Shakespear's writings alot. Romeo&Juliet is my leat fave though. :P
Macbeth, Taming of the Shrew, Othello, COE.. he's written some good stuff! I was the only idiot in my Lit class that enjoyed reading them.LOL *sigh*

I love Yahoo..I've been using like the same account for the past 6 years. I got hooked to hotmail/MSN after joining IF.
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

I JUST watched the trailer for that!Shocked I am so excited!! I've been wanting to see Ashton in another movie ever since I watched What Happens in Vegas ( <3 )! He's so so amazing.

6 accounts? Naina..are you serious?LOLLOL but I see where your coming from.

I actually like Shakespear's writings alot. Romeo&Juliet is my leat fave though. :P
Macbeth, Taming of the Shrew, Othello, COE.. he's written some good stuff! I was the only idiot in my Lit class that enjoyed reading them.LOL *sigh*

I love Yahoo..I've been using like the same account for the past 6 years. I got hooked to hotmail/MSN after joining IF.

i love love love ashton<3 and they both seem cute together so hopefully the movie itself will be good as well *crossing my fingers*

and lmfao yes, im pathetic, no need to tell meLOLLOL

ew i hated romeo and juliet. the killing yourself thing/suicide, nuh uh. nope. screw it. macbeth was eh i didn't particularly love it i was just kind of ok very nice. i hateeeeeeed, midsummer nights dream. yeah you are probs the only one that i know that likes shakespeare. both of my ap english teachers hate him. its quite funny LOL

sigh 1 am already. m going to sleep at 1:30.
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

i love love love ashton<3 and they both seem cute together so hopefully the movie itself will be good as well *crossing my fingers*

ew i hated romeo and juliet. the killing yourself thing/suicide, nuh uh. nope. screw it. macbeth was eh i didn't particularly love it i was just kind of ok very nice. i hateeeeeeed, midsummer nights dream. yeah you are probs the only one that i know that likes shakespeare. both of my ap english teachers hate him. its quite funny LOL

It'll be a hit! Rom-coms are always huge hits..everywhere.LOL

YES OMG! The whole suicide thing was so messed up. and the thing is, they were both so stupid. He thought she died so he killed himself, then she killed herself because he died. what fools. and yep! I hated Midsummer Night's Dream too!! Really? That is funny..I've never seen Lit teachers who hated Shakespeare! LOL
There was one story that I really liked during highschool..The Crucible. LOL the Salem Witchcraft Trails was one of my favs things to learn about!! don't know why. Even during like American History class..I used to get so excited when the topic came!!LOLLOL

I actually liked Macbeth only because it was so dramatic!! LOL We acted out the whole play in class! that's probably why I liked it so much!LOL

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
btw..your RohanIsha sig = AMAZING!! I've been wanting to tell you that since I saw it but I kept forgetting to add it at the end of the post!LOLLOL

*sigh* I gotta go to sleep too. It's getting late..I don't want my mom to knock and find out I'm still awake.
'night Naina!
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

It'll be a hit! Rom-coms are always huge hits..everywhere.LOL

YES OMG! The whole suicide thing was so messed up. and the thing is, they were both so stupid. He thought she died so he killed himself, then she killed herself because he died. what fools. and yep! I hated Midsummer Night's Dream too!! Really? That is funny..I've never seen Lit teachers who hated Shakespeare! LOL
There was one story that I really liked during highschool..The Crucible. LOL the Salem Witchcraft Trails was one of my favs things to learn about!! don't know why. Even during like American History class..I used to get so excited when the topic came!!LOLLOL

I actually liked Macbeth only because it was so dramatic!! LOL We acted out the whole play in class! that's probably why I liked it so much!LOL

hmm true that. Rom-coms are always always hits. there are always girls like us who like to watch them LOL

but i agree for the same reasoning. dfhgkdlfjg romeo and juliet was by far stupid. omg the crucible was an amazing story. I love john steinbeck as well, grapes of wrath and east of eden are straight up two of my favorite books of allll time. mark twains good and um fitzgerlad with gatsby...amazing story.

sigh, dude im off. so sleepy right now, and i can sleep in tomorrow! eek so excited!

anyways gooood night! Hug

~Naina
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

btw..your RohanIsha sig = AMAZING!! I've been wanting to tell you that since I saw it but I kept forgetting to add it at the end of the post!LOLLOL

*sigh* I gotta go to sleep too. It's getting late..I don't want my mom to knock and find out I'm still awake.
'night Naina!

hehe it's all due to my latest obsession with them. im keeping that sig for a while, or until i make a new rishta.com neLOLLOL
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!>...
Kaise ho sab??....

Today's was a rocking epi....I did get to watch a few scenes.....Dakshna  were soo cute,those irritated looks they give to eachother...haha....Naina was highly irritating...and kaka asks him to say sorry...haha,can u imagine his face??.....rofl....haha,the way he said sorry,lol,made me feel....and pata hai,he said when aai insisted....awwwwwwwww,I absolutely adore him for being such a mummy's boy!!>.....Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index