*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 64)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

oh yea..sorry about that. I fell asleep at my table itself.LOL
don't rub it in kay. Send up snow down south man! Make my day too! :P

damn! When I first saw the promo for that show(Love you Zindagi), I thought crap! Another boring show!!LOL but now I'm gonna have to watch it for Wahi. I hope it's good! The girl looked prettyyy!!

btw..how weird is it that KaranSG and Karan W are coming on the same channel!LOL I just read an article yesterday about how the former one is coming in a show on SP!LOL

lolol no worries...i do that all the time, so i completel understand ROFL  sigh andd heeck no, you can visit up north. i like my snow...i aint giving it away girl d:

and lolo really?! I can't fid the promos online so I guess I have to wait a whileConfused I dont have sp or brown channels at home, you seeLOL

But yeah you're right, I hope it's good but who knows?!

AND DUDE I was like thinking the same thing. How odd is that, both of them get the two new shows, and both f them switch from SO to SP....lolol competition man...lets see which show does well....do you know what shows they're going to be replacing?

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

lolol no worries...i do that all the time, so i completel understand ROFL  sigh andd heeck no, you can visit up north. i like my snow...i aint giving it away girl d:

and lolo really?! I can't fid the promos online so I guess I have to wait a whileConfused I dont have sp or brown channels at home, you seeLOL

AND DUDE I was like thinking the same thing. How odd is that, both of them get the two new shows, and both f them switch from SO to SP....lolol competition man...lets see which show does well....do you know what shows they're going to be replacing?

sharing is caring Naina. LOL I want to visit! Man, I was supposed to come to NJ and NY for winter break but my parents figured it's wayyy too cold for us so we had to cancel. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p__1rON_MiU
^^ that's the link for the promo! In the end, the director of JWM actually leaves a message!! I liked JWM(except I'm not a fan of Kareena so I didn't like her) so the show's going to be good! her name is Geet too.LOL Don't you think the girl looks a tad bit older than KW? Ermm

I know one thing..I won't be visiting those forums. I'll visit the forum for KW's show but there is no hell freakin' way I'm going into the forum for KSG's show.LOL I mean..yea, I'll go for some free entertainment but that's about it.

I don't know which shows they're replacing..the timings aren't shown yet..and there hasn't really been any news about SP axing shows.Ermm

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

sharing is caring Naina. LOL I want to visit! Man, I was supposed to come to NJ and NY for winter break but my parents figured it's wayyy too cold for us so we had to cancel. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p__1rON_MiU
^^ that's the link for the promo! In the end, the director of JWM actually leaves a message!! I liked JWM(except I'm not a fan of Kareena so I didn't like her) so the show's going to be good! her name is Geet too.LOL Don't you think the girl looks a tad bit older than KW? Ermm

I know one thing..I won't be visiting those forums. I'll visit the forum for KW's show but there is no hell freakin' way I'm going into the forum for KSG's show.LOL I mean..yea, I'll go for some free entertainment but that's about it.

I don't know which shows they're replacing..the timings aren't shown yet..and there hasn't really been any news about SP axing shows.Ermm

dude forreal?! It wasnt cold at all during winter break...you would have been fine =/ another time though! Come visit in like mayishh...it's beeeautiful weather.
eh I'm not a fan of the girl. like based on first reaction, but yes i'm going to visit this forum but yeah im not the biggest fan of ksg as a person so i won't really be visiting that forum LOL

but you're right yo, this girl does seem like she would look older than kw...lololol they might be trying to imitate the movie exactly ROFL  if you get what i meanWink

hmm first guess would be that it would be the afternoon shows cause well, theres like 2 of them that have been running for like centuries now...but behnein might go considering it has a good time slot...idk what else thoughConfused

AND OMG I READ the most awesomest news ever on TB! K3G the Sequel!!! That is legit my most favorite movie of all time. I'm so freaking excited!!!

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

dude forreal?! It wasnt cold at all during winter break...you would have been fine =/ another time though! Come visit in like mayishh...it's beeeautiful weather.
eh I'm not a fan of the girl. like based on first reaction, but yes i'm going to visit this forum but yeah im not the biggest fan of ksg as a person so i won't really be visiting that forum LOL

but you're right yo, this girl does seem like she would look older than kw...lololol they might be trying to imitate the movie exactly ROFL  if you get what i meanWink

hmm first guess would be that it would be the afternoon shows cause well, theres like 2 of them that have been running for like centuries now...but behnein might go considering it has a good time slot...idk what else thoughConfused

AND OMG I READ the most awesomest news ever on TB! K3G the Sequel!!! That is legit my most favorite movie of all time. I'm so freaking excited!!!

Are you serious? GAH! My parents and their weird decisions. I wanted to see some snow! ): I'm such a deprived child.LOL

@bold; HAHA!! ROFL OMGG! you make a very good point! LOL

It can't be an afternoon show..I mean both of them are teen oriented and no teen watches shows at that time. I'm even made at SP for making SSBN an afternoon one! It would've done so much better in the Prime-time slot! ^_^

holyfreak! OMGGG!! that is like the best thing ever! K3G is legend! <3 The movie better be really good or imma be very pissed at them for making a sequel!
I hope SRK-Kajol are in it! AHHHHH. that would be so epic!

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Are you serious? GAH! My parents and their weird decisions. I wanted to see some snow! ): I'm such a deprived child.LOL

@bold; HAHA!! ROFL OMGG! you make a very good point! LOL

It can't be an afternoon show..I mean both of them are teen oriented and no teen watches shows at that time. I'm even made at SP for making SSBN an afternoon one! It would've done so much better in the Prime-time slot! ^_^

holyfreak! OMGGG!! that is like the best thing ever! K3G is legend! <3 The movie better be really good or imma be very pissed at them for making a sequel!
I hope SRK-Kajol are in it! AHHHHH. that would be so epic!

you mean you've never seen snow before?! it's awesome. just sayingLOL

and hmm you're right, it can't be an afternoon show, thats for all the aunties and old people and well neither would really be that interested in KW or KSGLOLLOL But I definitely wnder when they're going to start these shows and what's going to be kicked out....It might actually end up being a good year for SP...who knows?

AND YESYESYES! I'm praying for the SRK-Kajol coupling...dude, like legit, if they're not in it, my excitement level is going to drop drastically. I love them, and so they'd better be a couple. i would love it if they retained all the actors and actresses from the first one. They did have amazing chemistry with each other.

sigh, whats up. omg it's already 12 am.
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

you mean you've never seen snow before?! it's awesome. just sayingLOL

and hmm you're right, it can't be an afternoon show, thats for all the aunties and old people and well neither would really be that interested in KW or KSGLOLLOL But I definitely wnder when they're going to start these shows and what's going to be kicked out....It might actually end up being a good year for SP...who knows?

AND YESYESYES! I'm praying for the SRK-Kajol coupling...dude, like legit, if they're not in it, my excitement level is going to drop drastically. I love them, and so they'd better be a couple. i would love it if they retained all the actors and actresses from the first one. They did have amazing chemistry with each other.

sigh, whats up. omg it's already 12 am.

yea thanks..that makes me feel so much better. LOL

HAHA, I can already see the headlines! "The Karan Magic..making elderly people fall in love! " ROFL  I know..I hope they axe out Yeh Rishta( no offense to the fans).LOL I cannot wait to see that show go off air! But *sigh* it's actually very popular so I don't see that happening soon.

That is the ONE movie that I adored Kareena in, and that is saying something..because I dislike her with a passion.LOL *dreamyface* I can already imagine the movie!! OMGGG, I'm even more excited now! It probably won't come out any time soon though. ):

Happy..err, New Day! =D lol, I am so bored! I finished all of the books that I bought so now I have nothing else to read. I'm just sitting here chatting on IF and FB.
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
LOLOLOL what a headline.....old ladies drooling over the karans...i can only imagine ROFL[=))ROFL

But yeah, I agree, from the movies Kareena was in back then, K3G was one of her best...after she hit Omkara though, I came to respect her as an actress...because she showed that she can pull off a serious acting role that doesn't involve like dancing around LOL

hmm yeah there's a few shows that  I would like to see go actually....they won't unfortunately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCCIoOSVaio&feature=related

^that song is my latest obsession, even though it's mad old.

andand. IF and FB and gchat man...gmail chat is the awesomest thing EVER.

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

LOLOLOL what a headline.....old ladies drooling over the karans...i can only imagine ROFL[=))ROFL

But yeah, I agree, from the movies Kareena was in back then, K3G was one of her best...after she hit Omkara though, I came to respect her as an actress...because she showed that she can pull off a serious acting role that doesn't involve like dancing around LOL

hmm yeah there's a few shows that  I would like to see go actually....they won't unfortunately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCCIoOSVaio&feature=related

^that song is my latest obsession, even though it's mad old.

andand. IF and FB and gchat man...gmail chat is the awesomest thing EVER.

ROFL ROFL

I haven't watched Omkara! I heard it was an Indian version of Othello..which I happen to like quite a lot..so I was like meh, I don't wanna watch this.LOL But I did hear a lot of praises for Kareena! (:

I LOVEEE that song! <3 The actual version and the re-mix too!
My current obsession : Kailash Kher's Teri Deewani. it's ahhhmazing!

I don't use gchat! :P I don't even use g-mail actually.LOL I only have it for my YT account. I use MSN and Yahoo.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index