India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 63)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Great...me ihh gud,too!!.....Haha,abt to leave for the Uni.:P...I told you....happens with me,too...:lol....I know....I'm waiting for the story to move,and the dragging seems to go on forever!!....D'uh....I wish the show's shifted to the afternoon slot,is soo difficult to catch-up during weekdays!!...

Yeah,it was different....and noce one gets bored of rona dhona,u need sumthing to feel chilled-out!!...:D....

Aur wht else??>.....Howz lyf goin'??....PS-did ya watch the promos of new show,luve u zindagi...seems lyk a nyc one.....

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Great...me ihh gud,too!!.....Haha,abt to leave for the Uni.:P...I told you....happens with me,too...:lol....I know....I'm waiting for the story to move,and the dragging seems to go on forever!!....D'uh....I wish the show's shifted to the afternoon slot,is soo difficult to catch-up during weekdays!!...

Yeah,it was different....and noce one gets bored of rona dhona,u need sumthing to feel chilled-out!!...:D....

Aur wht else??>.....Howz lyf goin'??....PS-did ya watch the promos of new show,luve u zindagi...seems lyk a nyc one.....

meri life mein kya?! school is canceled tomorrow because we have tons of snow pouring in! I'm so excited...more time to spend on IF LOL

but life is happening....have tons of work to finish...i can't wait to go to cllege.....and no yo....i didnt see the promos...are they on star plus? who's in it?!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Man,lucky you!!...i'd a day off yesterday...my bus hasn't started with it's horn-maaring session,so am still waiting for it to come!!...lol...

Acha,excitement for college...ek tym mein mujhe bhi thi.....lol,bah thanks to all boring classes and teachers;saari excitement finished...lol...

Yeah,he prmos are on Star Plus....the girl's kinda ok ok,her voice's irritating...lol.....Karan Wahi plays the lead,I guess;tht's the same show based on JWM's stroyline....
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
^^ I saw Karan Wahi! OMG, he's coming in a StarPlus show? Shocked no.freakin.way.

Nainaaaa! I don't have class tomorrow as well.ROFL or on Thursday. and it's not even snowing here.LOL
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Man,lucky you!!...i'd a day off yesterday...my bus hasn't started with it's horn-maaring session,so am still waiting for it to come!!...lol...

Acha,excitement for college...ek tym mein mujhe bhi thi.....lol,bah thanks to all boring classes and teachers;saari excitement finished...lol...

Yeah,he prmos are on Star Plus....the girl's kinda ok ok,her voice's irritating...lol.....Karan Wahi plays the lead,I guess;tht's the same show based on JWM's stroyline....

OMGEEE karan wahi?! YES! I'm so excited and I'm definitely watching this show then ^_^ I loved him in DMG and well yeah, I liked Jab we Met as the movie too so this should be cute ^_^

And I love a good romantic story any dayLOL

@Nitya: YAY karanw ahi. and d;fhgkdjfg so jealous. but hey at least i get snow and you don't d: ps. way to like desert me yesterday. -_-
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Aaaah,I know.KW's great....I neva had this huge crush over him;bah am sure once I watch it,I would...lol.....koi bhi romantic story ka hero bacha nai mere haath se!!ROFL.....
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Aaaah,I know.KW's great....I neva had this huge crush over him;bah am sure once I watch it,I would...lol.....koi bhi romantic story ka hero bacha nai mere haath se!!ROFL.....

haha don't worry meenu, you're definitely not alone ROFL KW is too cute though...he has like the adorable looks...hmm I can't think of anyone else that's like him but you're defintiely going to love him.....but you keep daksh....ok? don't go guy hopping TongueLOLLOL
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
oh yea..sorry about that. I fell asleep at my table itself.LOL
don't rub it in kay. Send up snow down south man! Make my day too! :P

damn! When I first saw the promo for that show(Love you Zindagi), I thought crap! Another boring show!!LOL but now I'm gonna have to watch it for Wahi. I hope it's good! The girl looked prettyyy!!

btw..how weird is it that KaranSG and Karan W are coming on the same channel!LOL I just read an article yesterday about how the former one is coming in a show on SP!LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index