India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 62)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
yes Naina i heard!!! i never saw rishta.com but i myt watch it cos u seem to luv it!!!

ummm today a cheque came to Vibs house n it turns out it was for the wedding planning for Naina, Kaka see's it n gets greedy and so Naina is now Kaka's PG and bak in the house, Kaka tells her to stay away from Dakshs family and our Naina fans herself with her cheque and says she doesnt do rules and Kaka agrees for her to do what she wants all he cares about is money!

n yesterdays preview is sme precap for tommarow so u really dont need to catch up!

n did u watch Maryada yester day? omg i hate that SSP, oh oh u been watching PKYEK? Misha is in lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!!!
i never thought the day wud come!!!

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
naina? where r u?
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
omg my bad! hold on ill edit this comment
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

yes Naina i heard!!! i never saw rishta.com but i myt watch it cos u seem to luv it!!!

ummm today a cheque came to Vibs house n it turns out it was for the wedding planning for Naina, Kaka see's it n gets greedy and so Naina is now Kaka's PG and bak in the house, Kaka tells her to stay away from Dakshs family and our Naina fans herself with her cheque and says she doesnt do rules and Kaka agrees for her to do what she wants all he cares about is money!

n yesterdays preview is sme precap for tommarow so u really dont need to catch up!

n did u watch Maryada yester day? omg i hate that SSP, oh oh u been watching PKYEK? Misha is in lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!!!
i never thought the day wud come!!!

Dude yeah defintiely, definitely watch R.com. Amazing show, it's all on youtube. And the guy is dman hot. just throwing that out thereLOL

hgjkdljfghlkdfjg maryada. I felt sosososos bad =/ That SSP is hell bent on ruining everyones lives, the jerk, and YESS! PKYEK!!! I'm so happy for her! The show is honestly getting more and more interesting by the day! And ViSu are amazing as always :)

eh wow this Kaka seems mad obsessed with money, but at least he's off her back now. Let's wait and see what happensLOL

Did you ever watch Mahi Way? I'm toying between whether or not I want to watch it....and can't really decide...

and I'm so sorry about the late reply! I went to make myself a sandwich. I'm very hungry LOLLOL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
lol ahh our timing is all messed up im off to watch JDJ4 wiv the fam
but yh i did watch Mahi way but i wasnt a loyal fan never really got addicted but i liked catching up wiv it n i Love Mahi!!! her character is amazing n her friends are hilarious!
n yep Kavi is hot n i dont get what u meant abut the accent coz it it sounds normal to us brits but he has a daymn fine voice
what date did it start then so i can find it on yutube ill need the date n was it on mon-fri?
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

lol ahh our timing is all messed up im off to watch JDJ4 wiv the fam
but yh i did watch Mahi way but i wasnt a loyal fan never really got addicted but i liked catching up wiv it n i Love Mahi!!! her character is amazing n her friends are hilarious!
n yep Kavi is hot n i dont get what u meant abut the accent coz it it sounds normal to us brits but he has a daymn fine voice
what date did it start then so i can find it on yutube ill need the date n was it on mon-fri?

ahh yeah, I think I'm just going to start watching it this weekend, just for the heck of itLOLLOL

hehe, yeah well im american so uh yeeap, i notice the difference quite clearly and trust me, he has a hot accentWinkLOL

this show was only 30 episodes actually...it started jan 3rd and was like a once a week thing...

setindia...thats the name of the channel that uploaded all the episodes

and the actress, shruthi seth was quite pretty as well so they both made an awesome couple
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

I know Dakshu will have to learn to share his mummy but i hope he wont have to share his Naina when the time comes!!! ;)
...Yeah,I know...I dun' want him to change into some sharaabi majnuROFL...We've had enough of tht,now!!! Sleepy
i know why cant they end a show on a good note in stead of killing it burying it 6 feet under the redigging it and dancing with it till the corpse has decomposed in their hands and evaporated?Exactly...and I dunno wht's the actual problem with Ekta shows.Actually,BT startts the shows with high expectations and talks,and then,when the TRPs go down,they've to sumhow end it....and the results,we know!!LOL

never watched KMH as havnt to imagine but i read on the TB that Aroni will marry Cheeku, n Arjun will go bak to his life of crime n will blame the death of his sisters baby on Arohi n her fam!
shame really seems like they ruinin it for my poor meenu!!!....I watched the 1st season,and now this....I'd neva been addicted to any other show,except KMH,inspite of the fact tht I've to watch it online..all shows I watch online,are lyk some 2-3 months of obsessions for me...after tht,izz tata-bye-bye...LOL...ish totally ruined for me!!Angry
Hey Nainuuu!!....Howz ya??...Seems lyk ur in an obsession-mode for R.com....and find everything boring today.....haha....lol....happens with moi too....when I find a new one,or remember the old one...I forget the present onesLOLLOL......
Rishta.com seemed nyc...I caught up with some epis.on and off....bah Kavi and Shruti were really an awesome couple!!Embarrassed

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 11 January 2011 at 2:42pm
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Nainuuu!!....Howz ya??...Seems lyk ur in an obsession-mode for R.com....and find everything boring today.....haha....lol....happens with moi too....when I find a new one,or remember the old one...I forget the present onesLOLLOL......
Rishta.com seemed nyc...I caught up with some epis.on and off....bah Kavi and Shruti were really an awesome couple!!Embarrassed

I'm doing awesome awesome Meenu...how are youu?! Haha yeeah definitely. whenever I find a new show I like, I lose a little bit of interest in the other onesLOLLOL But I can't wait for SSBN to get moving with the Dakshna love story.....

and yeah I just liked r.com because it was ddifferent and not the usual saas bahu soap with the rona dhona.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index