India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 61)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I know Dakshu will have to learn to share his mummy but i hope he wont have to share his Naina when the time comes!!! ;)

i know why cant they end a show on a good note in stead of killing it burying it 6 feet under the redigging it and dancing with it till the corpse has decomposed in their hands and evaporated?

never watched KMH as havnt to imagine but i read on the TB that Aroni will marry Cheeku, n Arjun will go bak to his life of crime n will blame the death of his sisters baby on Arohi n her fam!
shame really seems like they ruinin it for my poor meenu!!!

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
are you guys still here? Sorry I was watching yesterday's and today's episodes.. Naina is just too good yaar! kaka ki bolti band kardi? I'm sure she's going to be ayi baba's pyari beti and kaka won't be able to say anything..lol
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
^^^
exactly Naina ke paas haar mags ki dava hai, aur Naina ke samne yeh Kaka kaun hai? lol he is such a girgit he keeps changing his colours!!!
n tommarow will be rocking we will get to see more of Daksh in the angry young man Avtar!!!
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I can't wait to see daksh fall flat on his face..lol.. and naina was looking gorgeous in red yaar.. I loved her dress..
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
yh red is definitly her colour, she looks hot in red, i wonder what daksh will look like n black, red and black make a great combo!!
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Boo!

anything exciting happen in todays epi? I really dont wwant to catch up with any shows today -_-

I'm obsessed with Rishta.com by the way. I really hope they come back with a season two.
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hey naina! I'm addicted to this show..lol
Naina is back in the house..lol
Got to go now.. have to wake up early tomorrowCry
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saina01

Hey naina! I'm addicted to this show..lol
Naina is back in the house..lol
Got to go now.. have to wake up early tomorrowCry

aww maybe nexxt time I'll get a chance to talk to you! and yayy for Naina...gosh I can't wait for Daksh to start realizing that she's the one for him LOL

cheers!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index