Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@meenu i m fyn ya....

@fiza,nikita hiiiiiiiHugHug

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@MaanEET_FAN: hi.....sup everyone...........
could someone give me an update on what has happened last week in this show...didn't get time to watch
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Priya....Great!!>....So,watching Geet aajkal??.....It's goin' really masht past 2 days!!>..:D...

Well,Nikita...I'll give  a small update...hope it does the work..:D...

So,Daksh's father is against Naina staying at their place bah sumhow Vobha convinces him...and Naina being the sweet girl she's is successful in bringing a smile to angry old man's face.Here,we  come to know Daksh is Chintu.Naina gets a job as a wedding planner.Aaai keeps on talking to her abt Chintu and all,and they get really close.Later,Aai and Baba go off for a wedding,and here,Chintu jee makes an entry.Naina thinks of him as a thief and so does him..(haha,they're soo alike in tht manner....lol).....So,they're fighting and fighting.Later Daksh falls on Naina and they're a dreamyyyyyy eye-lock.Daksh's kaka sees them and he goes on with his bukwaas.Basically,he aint really fond of Daksh's family.As Naina is a PG at his kaka's place,so his Kaka gets her out of the house.Bah,now;she's back as she gets a payment.SO,all kaka wants is monney....Inshort,she's back....lol..

.sorry,if it got long...I aint really good at summarizing...lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_one

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Meenuuuuuuuu mein agaay!!!

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 11 January 2011 at 10:41am
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hey meenu just got back from uni, we did neonatal and adult resuscitation and the trainer was a hot man, i wudnt mind him giving me mouth to mouth!!!
lol

n yes Misha's woh bhut sexci hai wah kiya abs hain im glad he's nt going to be dopey like he was in the last drama, i always thought he had potential to be a good male lead

arre im gunna read SSBN written update n then ill chat
mein aati hoon!!!

xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Aaaah,Bee....finally...lol...I'd been missing u since morning....I had a day-off and had been wandering through this place since morning...haha.....
Oye hoyeeeee.....lecturer par bhi....haha.....no wonder.....even i've had some cute teachers.....:p....I even had  acrush on one for this lonf 2 yrs......rofl...I dun'; think there's one person who knows me bah nt abt my crush......I've frends who're totall BBC!!>...haha......

'twas a nyc epi...did u finish watching...damn,I love Naina and her attitude..chacha ko fix kar hi dia...bas bhateeje ki baari hai...who was damn hot in those glares,man!!Day Dreaming....bah,I still prefer the specs wala look...:P...I love men who're simply simple!!Blushing.......

I know...tht guy's soo perfect.....He did have the potential to be a lead....he's a total hottie,yaar!!>....
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
yes meenu wat an eppy
the girkit Kaka will have his hands full with our Naina and Daksh Naina ka kal ka scene interesting hoga!!! when he realises that she is bak in his home the jelousy for aai will begin!!!
n yep i always thought mishs fella was good when yug and vrinda long story has happening i used to wish e would find a girl too but i didnt happen till after when i stoped watching it cos they got vrinda married to someone else!!
wat stupidity ruined a perfectly good drama for me!!!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I know.....tomorrow's scene gonne rock...haha....the jealousy mode.....rofl...poor Daksh...why is his lyf soo upside down...ROFL....jo sochta hai woh kabhi nai hotaLOL...poor guy...lol....did ya see his face when Aai tells him she din't lyk the stuff he said abt Naina....haha.....lol,his expressions....:P...he's soo jealous....i told u he's a perfect asian man-jealous,shakki,ghusse walaROFL...

I know yaar...Yug-Vrinda were adorable...they were soo cute together...and the whole show was ruined....it touched the heights of stupidity while coming to the end...I absolutely hate it tht how K shows are toally ruined until they've to end,coz of no TRPs....now,they're ruining KMH,too....am gonna kill those creatives if they get Arohi and Cheeku together!!.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index