Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 6)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

its a really good effort hun!!! n im luvin the piks!!! im on my laptop n my editing softwares on my comp but i will try to make a sig for u me n meenu with Maaneet, AdiYa and Daksh Naina what should i write on it?

yes i guess ur right about the viewing audience, but drama's do want to apeal to the youngeters but timings all wrong, maybe its an unsuitable girl like a dancer or a criminal? but i cant see what the SSP will have against such a girl, coz if he does then he is such a hypocrit!!!

aww thanks so much bee! haha yeah it's really bad htough....i've been photoshopping nonstop and so im totally bonkers at the momentLOLLOL but i absolutely love your work!

and hmm what texxtt. i'm so bad at coming up with stuff ^_^ maybe meenu will think of somethingLOL

but oh thats so true.....a dancer or a criminal ....but you're right....SSP shouldn't have any problem considering he himself is a criminal of the worst kind....poor vidya....but i''ll still end up hating devyani and ssp beause they're runing two lives in this entire situation and that's just not right...

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Hi Naina, A u still there.? 
When I watched the first epi, U were the one I thought of.

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crms

Hi Naina, A u still there.? 
When I watched the first epi, U were the one I thought of.

Hi madhu kaki! yeeap i'm still here...attempting but failing to study for physicsLOLLOL and hehe i totally started watching this show because it has teh word naina in itLOL
crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
You seem to be everywhere. 
Studying Physics. - Exam?? 
The reel Naina is doing good. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
OK Naina.  s u later. bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
hii all anyone here?
lots of chat omg missed so manyWink
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
hi akshi ..am here
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
@ Naina hey hun ur doin physicz? OMg i cant stand physics it leaves me all confused, that and maths!!! lol
n ur right they are runing not 2 but 3 lives!!!

@ akshi and pesi hey girls im Bee n am luvin SSBN n u? what dragged u into it? i love Naina's attitude to life and hope to god she doesnt change it!!!
and her and Daksh jodi is good i cant wait to see where it goes from here, i have a feeling that Chintoo is his mums nick name for Daksh n that Naina will become a paying guest to his home!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index